CONTEST Junkyard's 7.5M Funko Giveaway

Junkyard

Will Travel for Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Since the most awesome online golf community pulled together and got it done I've decided to put up a Funko giveaway. If you haven't noticed, Funko is probably the most popular thread here that is not golf related. Many THPers have been drawn into the craze after seeing many others post awesomeness.

So, if you are an Albatross member and want to win, post a response in this thread. It can be a GIPHY, a one liner or a picture of your Funko collection. Deadline is 5:00 PM EST tomorrow the 26th; winner we be chosen by random number generator and the Black Canary pop will be sent to them free of charge.

As always, nice work THP and I'm proud to be a part of this place!20211125_142641.jpg

Why not!!! I love the craze that Funko has brought. I’ve been on a search for a certain special one!

That is another great gesture by THP! Am I the only one who hasn’t visited that thread?

Not an entry but very nice gesture!

laurel-hardy-way-out.gif

Last edited:
Amazing!! Very nice of you to do!!

Not an entry but awesome move!

That is another great gesture by THP! Am I the only one who hasn’t visited that thread?

No you are not. I have no interest in these.

But awesome gesture @Junkyard !

** Not an entry **

I have never seen one in person.....boy I am deprived or am I?

Since the most awesome online golf community pulled together and got it done I've decided to put up a Funko giveaway. If you haven't noticed, Funko is probably the most popular thread here that is not golf related. Many THPers have been drawn into the craze after seeing many others post awesomeness.

So, if you are an Albatross member and want to win, post a response in this thread. It can be a GIPHY, a one liner or a picture of your Funko collection. Deadline is 5:00 PM EST tomorrow the 26th; winner we be chosen by random number generator and the Black Canary pop will be sent to them free of charge.

As always, nice work THP and I'm proud to be a part of this place!View attachment 9047581
Don’t have any funko’s… maybe this’ll get me started. Sign me up for a chance!

I haven't either, I'll have to check it out and see what all the partying and awesomeness is about. :devilish:

In…

Awesome gesture!

Not an entry as that one needs to go to a good home!

Back