Junkyard's Shameless Appeal to THP

@brotherdave and I are at your disposal on Monday. Anytime you want to get here is okay with us. You tell us what works best.

Our course is Sapelo Hammock Golf Club and it is about 7 miles or so East of Highway 95 and 45 minutes South of Savannah.

If you want to stay overnight and drive to Naples on Tuesday we got you covered for food and lodging.
Sending you a PM

Just re-read all the various itineraries. If we do breakfast I'd have to be done by 8:30, maybe I'll try to catch you all after the round if you aren't trying to make haste to the next spot. If you wrap at 3 that's right around birthday party drop off which would give me a nice window to catch up I think.
The biscuit place doesn't open until 8, and I'm in no rush after golf. Let's plan to meet up afterwards. Going to PM you my cell so we can communicate via text.

Just a thought here - I did not realize that you @Junkyard were still planning to be in the area this deep into the month. I am hoping to get a tee time for @USAF Ret in Wis and me on 23 Oct (Charleston area - maybe around 0900 - give or take). I can shoot for a 3 or 4 some. Do you think that might work - where you'd be in the area still. I would love to have gone down to Savanah and played with @Browndog and @brotherdave but I still work (which sucks, plus my kid moves the week before and my wife is either leaving or coming back from travel - I don't recall right now). Anyway, let me know your thoughts - I would try to see if we could find a 4th in the area if it all panned out. @PapaJohick you up for being the 4th if this works out? Patriot's Point 23rd Oct? about 0900? Or anyone else - depending on Junkyard's response, I will move this to PMs - as I do not want to threadjack his vacation (beyond this post).
Pretty sure I can make this happen. I'll just be a bit late for work on Monday....

On your way back up if you pass through Charlotte area, maybe @e1iterate and I can get a round in with you. If near Greenville I might be able to make a trip down and finally play a round with @Davidhibler @PackersGirl and @MGoBlue along with you @Junkyard
I will make this work. I'm tied up with work and preparations for departure the rest of the day, but I will circle back tomorrow or the beginning of the week and we can hash out the details. Love it!

Pretty sure I can make this happen. I'll just be a bit late for work on Monday....
Ok - moving this to PM, hope we can make it work.

It will be the following weekend, the 22nd. I'll definitely be in touch.

That works out perfect! You can play with a bunch of THPers at the GA/FL Gathering! The course we play is like 5 minutes off I-75 in Valdosta, GA.

Been to the bank, the liquor store and the grocery store. Truck has been emptied of my normal work stuff and I've had a sandwich. Just to need to pack, reload the truck and then I've got a flight to catch around midnight.

I'm kinda excited ;)

We are all set for a 9:00 AM tee time on Monday followed by lunch. Me, you, @brotherdave and my buddy Brad AKA Mongo will be playing. See you Sunday night!

@Scooby45 where should I go for breakfast?

Hometown Cafe in Loveland Oh has a pretty good breakfast, and a bit on the lighter side which may be good pre-golf
Skyline Chili it is.

On your way back up if you pass through Charlotte area, maybe @e1iterate and I can get a round in with you. If near Greenville I might be able to make a trip down and finally play a round with @Davidhibler @PackersGirl and @MGoBlue along with you @Junkyard
It looks like around 11 hours up to that area. I could make Friday a driving day, play golf Saturday and then finish the drive home on Sunday.

If we are talking Sat 22Oct my course will be tied up for the club championship which I can’t play in this year because of another obligation on Sunday. But we could play another course in the area!

20221008_085617.jpg
#ohio

Back