Flipit

Aka- ApexFan
Reaction score
Handicap
Rory second shot on 18 from 286 yards. He softly lands a 3 wood on the green inside of 10 ft. Eagle! WTF?

Rory second shot on 18 from 286 yards. He softly lands a 3 wood on the green inside of 10 ft. Eagle! WTF?
Not many guys who can hit that shot. Incredible.

Just said it was probably the best shot he’s hit all year.

Not many guys who can hit that shot. Incredible.

Just said it was probably the best shot he’s hit all year.
Made it look so easy, like no big deal I knew it would do that. ? I missed most of his round but they said he made it look easy today. Wish I could hit the driver that far.

Made it look so easy, like no big deal I knew it would do that. ? I missed most of his round but they said he made it look easy today. Wish I could hit the driver that far.
He said he max carries 3W about 280 off the deck. I’d love to fly driver within 20 yards of that. And Rory looks so effortless doing it.

He said he max carries 3W about 280 off the deck. I’d love to fly driver within 20 yards of that. And Rory looks so effortless doing it.
You and me both.

They are truly like gods compared to us mere mortals...

Funny how the cameraman was panning to the collection area thinking there’s no way he could get it all the way there. Rory’s a beast when he’s on.

Easy game isn't it, when you can hit a 3W off the fairway onto the green from 280 plus yards.

when i swing like that, my ball rolls out 45 feet and i have to see a chiropractor

Good shot! Just like he planned it. ;)

Some crazy swing speed!!!

I could watch that 100 times. I hit my 3 wood from 230 today and came up 20 yards short.
You're not alone man, even in my dreams I don't hit a 3w 280 lol. My subconscious won't even fathom the idea.

You're not alone man, even in my dreams I don't hit a 3w 280 lol. My subconscious won't even fathom the idea.
Crazy thing is that Rory said he flies it 280. I got 280 out of a 3W in my best round of the year but landed it on a downslope at about 240 and got a bunch or roll.

Flies it 280. And in the words of someone who said it, lands it like a butterfly with sore feet.

Back