romphill

Four Putt Forte
Reaction score
Handicap
Just checking in after signing up a few moments ago. From the northern part of the country in Wisconsin, so need something to keep my mind on the game when I'm digging myself out of snowbanks in a a few weeks. HCI is 20, just started golfing in July.

***Edit
You guys have an arcade here? Okay I'm done with the other 3 sites I'm normally always on. This is the new home, and I'm here to stay.

Also, except some romphill high scores in due time!

Last edited:
welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! I'm in South Dakota so I feel your pain about the snowbanks...maybe we'll get lucky this year and it'll hold off til after Thanksgiving. We can dream right?

Welcome to THP! I'm in South Dakota so I feel your pain about the snowbanks...maybe we'll get lucky this year and it'll hold off til after Thanksgiving. We can dream right?

I can't believe how mild it has been so far...I was expecting the first bits of snow by this time of the year. Instead I went to the driving range in shorts and a t shirt today!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from New Orleans!

Welcome to THP

I here ya about snow. I'm just thankful we haven't got any in Edmonton yet.

Welcome to THP!!

I suppose it's always worse somewhere else...I can't imagine what the weather is like on the other side of the border.

Cold man. Darn near freezing when I woke up this morning. My golfing season is pretty much done up here. :crying:

Cold man. Darn near freezing when I woke up this morning. My golfing season is pretty much done up here. :crying:

Bummer...just bummer.

Welcome to THP. Hope things stay nice for some time to come up there. 38* here right now with a light breeze and heading out in a little while to play an early round. Should see a high of 70, but hope to be off the course and watching some fb by then.

:welcome: just think global warming and keep your fingers crossed

Hi romphill and welcome. I just signed up here last week and all the folks here have been great. Like you I just started playing at the beginning of summer. Be nice to have someone to share the pain with.

Welcome!

Hello and :welcome:

welcome!

Back