Just Had a Pretty Cool Conversation

Smithfaced

Reaction score
Handicap
I just had a good conversation with a great friend of mine. She brought up people she would love to have dinner with. If you could choose three people to have dinner with who would it be? The one person we both agreed upon was Bill Nye. Who are your three?

Frank Sinatra, Jackie Gleason and My dad. I'd like to ask him some questions.

Gandhi, the Dali Lama, Abe Lincoln

Lee Trivino, Arnold Palmer, My Grandpa Terry I'd give a lot to have one more dinner with my gramps.

Ben Franklin, Abe Lincoln, and cleopatra

My Mom, dad, and brother. Best people on this planet!

Lee Trevino, Bugsy Siegel & JFK

I never said mine. Right this second I would say Bill Nye, Ayn Rand, and Barack Obama. My list is constantly changing but I think this would make for an interesting meal.

Just 3? Not sure I could narrow it down to that.

Off the top of my head, Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer.

Arnold Palmer, Bill Clinton, Chris Hadfield

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's a tough question. Do they have to be alive?

It's a tough question. Do they have to be alive?

I hope not.

Teddy Roosevelt, Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo DaVinci. Roosevelt just because he's a badass.

Arnold Palmer, Bill Clinton, Chris Hadfield

I was very close to replacing Obama with Clinton.

Hmmmm Herb Brooks, Jack Nicklaus, and Pat Burns.

Genghis Khan, Shakespeare, and Jesus. I think that would be interesting, ha.

I was very close to replacing Obama with Clinton.

I'm Canadian and I want to talk to him. Not even because of his Presidency, but his work after that.

I never said mine. Right this second I would say Bill Nye, Ayn Rand, and Barack Obama. My list is constantly changing but I think this would make for an interesting meal.

I would pay money to sit at that table if Rand and Obama were there the same time

I would pay money to sit at that table if Rand and Obama were there the same time

That was part of my answer. It would be interesting to see the two of them interact.

From a golf perspective, Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, and Tiger Woods. Non golf, Ben Franklin, Martin Luther King Jr., and Douglas MacArthur.

From a golf perspective, Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, and Tiger Woods. Non golf, Ben Franklin, Martin Luther King Jr., and Douglas MacArthur.

MLK is a solid choice. I didn't even think of that.

Hmmm ... Nikola Tesla, Jimi Hendrix, and Leo Da Vinci.

Could you imagine Tesla and Da Vinci at the same table? Holy crap. Stuff would get done!

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Einstein, Jimmy Doolittle and Thomas Jefferson.

Jesus, Jack Nicklous, and Warren Buffet

Back