Just Joined! Hello Fellow Golfers

Welcome to THP! I have been in your shoes. This community is a God send. Nothing but positive vibes run by great people.

As far as a good read. This book was just recommended to me yesterday by our head pro. Don't think it'll make you any better at golf, but it sounds like a great read.

https://www.amazon.com/Course-Called-Ireland-Search-Country/dp/1592405282

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! You aren't that bad of a golfer shooting what you did with all those putts! :act-up:

Welcome to THP and you have found an amazing place for help and information on your game. Enjoy it

I suck at Golf. Shot a 94 today. With 42 Putts. Does this forum make me better at Golf? I’m desperate!

All jokes aside. I’m glad I found this place. GOLF WRX is run like a boot camp. Hoping to find nicer folks on here.

Anyway how how do I putt better? Tried everything. Can anyone recommend a good read on golf?

:welcome:

I know its not the sexy answer and rarely do people go seem them for putting but I would have a pro look at it. It could be so many things its hard to say. It could be the putter is just not suited to you whether it be style, length, neck, alignment aids, etc. It could be your stroke of course. It could be you are lifting your head to watch the ball before you ever get the putter head to the ball. I mean the possibilities are endless.

Welcome! At least here you realize you're not the only one who is not playing on any excellent level, but I think the consensus is we still love this game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I suck at Golf. Shot a 94 today. With 42 Putts. Does this forum make me better at Golf? I’m desperate!

All jokes aside. I’m glad I found this place. GOLF WRX is run like a boot camp. Hoping to find nicer folks on here.

Anyway how how do I putt better? Tried everything. Can anyone recommend a good read on golf?

Welcome to THP!

SeeMore Putters have a lot of pros trained to give putting lessons; The call it SPi (SeeMore Putting Institute)

You don't have to use one of their putters to benefit from their expertise. But if you can see one of their instructors in person, I'd highly recommend it.

There are a lot of great posts from THPers who were getting instruction from SeeMore instructors in some old threads: I listed a few below:

1) SeeMore SPi experience
2) Fitting & Instruction w/ Pat O'Brien
3) SeeMore SPi Fitting and Instruction
4) SeeMore SPi Cyber Coach
5) My First SeeMore Lesson/Fitting

Other fitting places have putter fitting equipment that measure your stroke & can help you get the right club for you.

Someone else recommended the The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer. I also think it's great. Here's the review thread:
The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Review

Hope this helps!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back