Just Released: Nike Air Zoom Tiger Woods '20

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
1608653526583.png

If that is dress shoe inspired, the dress part must be working in a nurse practitioners office. :ROFLMAO:

Something looks off to me with these. 🤷‍♂️

I don't understand these Nike shoe releases. Either they are too loud color or shape wise, or they get lost in a white background...

If that is dress shoe inspired, the dress part must be working in a nurse practitioners office. :ROFLMAO:
Not gonna lie I laughed. Then took a closer look and realized the only thing there are missing are the Velcro.

When you have to preside over Sunday mass at 10, but have a tee time at 11.

These look sad, to me.

No thank you.

they look like the tour victory..

Might be in the minority, but I'm good with them.

Yeah, not really digging these. Maybe if there were a different color (say black with a red swoosh) then I might like them more.

I would buy those and wear them.

Appear to be sold out already. Don't like them in white, but would probably rock them in another color if available.

I'm definitely in the minority with these - but I think they look pretty good. I like a classic white shoe look. I'd game them.

If it wasn’t all white, I would like it.

Appear to be sold out already. Don't like them in white, but would probably rock them in another color if available.
Yea I jumped on to look at them and no dice... no page anymore.

that was fast, did not expect that to happen!

Looks like the Koepka's (Air Zoom Infinity Tour) are out now as well. I've been looking for those all year... might have to snatch a pair up.

Looks like the Koepka's (Air Zoom Infinity Tour) are out now as well. I've been looking for those all year... might have to snatch a pair up.

If those were spikeless I would be all over them.

If those were spikeless I would be all over them.
I'm interested in the 270's as well - though I tried to try a pair on last weekend but couldn't get my foot even in the shoe.. looks very narrow as well. Reminds me of the old school Air's... soon we'll be getting "Shox" in a golf shoe.

My thoughts exactly, would want to see these in other colors for sure.

And interesting they got rid of that cinch lace system from the previous.

I normally like white shoes... but not these.

Back