Just wanted to say that my putter has taken umbrage with me surfing this forum......

Hamfist

I promise not to murder Canadan.
Reaction score
Handicap
30+
And has shown me that, indeed, it is still the master of the house. I've been rolling great putts, and (sadly) burning a lot of edges.

That is all.

putters be like:

You need another putter to even up the power balance in this relationship :D

And has shown me that, indeed, it is still the master of the house. I've been rolling great putts, and (sadly) burning a lot of edges.

That is all.
It’s supposed to be double secret probation.

It knows you’ve been looking at your injured buddy’s putter like this....

Leave the putter in the bag, but don't use it. Putt with a fairway wood. That will teach it. About 180 holes of putter neglect should solve the problem.

I once took two putters to the course and left one in the bag the whole round. They need to know who is in charge. Later, that same putter, known now as “The Betrayer” was banished to the garage. I won’t even trade/sell this one. It doesn’t deserve a second chance at life.

I once took two putters to the course and left one in the bag the whole round. They need to know who is in charge. Later, that same putter, known now as “The Betrayer” was banished to the garage. I won’t even trade/sell this one. It doesn’t deserve a second chance at life.

I gave out 4 tour level putters to a friend last year for their campground (free putt putt). I was glad to get them back a week or two ago, 🤣.

None have a chance to make the bag, but they can all be called on to scare my gamer.

I took two putters to the course a couple weeks ago. I don't usually dally, but I'd been in a bit of a putting slump. Left my gamer in the truck and put the 'mistress' in the bag. Went to the practice green and couldn't lag putt worth a damn with it, so I went back to the truck and swapped my gamer back into the bag. Message received loud and clear - the gamer behaved very well that day.

I took two putters to the course a couple weeks ago. I don't usually dally, but I'd been in a bit of a putting slump. Left my gamer in the truck and put the 'mistress' in the bag. Went to the practice green and couldn't lag putt worth a damn with it, so I went back to the truck and swapped my gamer back into the bag. Message received loud and clear - the gamer behaved very well that day.

Do you think an Old Betti BC2 would float with the 5.0 grip on it?

If it don’t start behaving, I will find out. Could make a good bobber for catfishing?

It knows you’ve been looking at your injured buddy’s putter like this....

My brother's putter doesn't hold any allure for me. I've tried it and failed.

Leave the putter in the bag, but don't use it. Putt with a fairway wood. That will teach it. About 180 holes of putter neglect should solve the problem.
I'd soon see it in spots where it shouldn't be. Peering at me from a bedroom closet, Slowly rising up from my bedside in an ominous manner, etc.

:oops:

:oops::oops::oops:

But, it will remember. Oh, it will remember.

Let it swim with the fishes :LOL:

Do you think an Old Betti BC2 would float with the 5.0 grip on it?

If it don’t start behaving, I will find out. Could make a good bobber for catfishing?

Sell the Betti... it's worth more to someone else than it is at the bottom of a water hazard.:ROFLMAO:

I'd soon see it in spots where it shouldn't be. Peering at me from a bedroom closet, Slowly rising up from my bedside in an ominous manner, etc.

You're looking at it all wrong. Scared of a putter? Dude. Remember these things. A putter can't walk if it doesn't have a leg. Or a neck. A couple of hammer blows on the shaft and it's crayons for Christmas for that putter. A quick buzz with the death wheel (angle grinder) on the neck and it's lights out. Show it who's boss.:ROFLMAO: Break it over you knee or wrap it around a tree.

Don't live in fear of a putter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sell the Betti... it's worth more to someone else than it is at the bottom of a water hazard.:ROFLMAO:

But I think the 5.0 makes it float? Catfish bobber with a BC2 attached? The fish will never suspect a thing.

Back