Justin Rose splits with Sean Foley

Digging around, I think Cameron Champ is with him
Cam has been with Foles for a long time. He's is also working with....
Danny Willett
Lucas Bjerregaard
Branden Grace
a few others too.

I have just started working with a pga tour credentialed therapist and physical trainer to help with some shoulder/wrist/back issues. he doesn't have any direct connection to foley, though he and foley have mutual clients. I asked him accusations that foley wrecks backs. he said of all the teachers he has been around, foley knows the most about how the body works. he said foley knows how to use the body the most efficiently. in his words, he said accusing foley of not knowing the body and his teaching injuring players is "bullsh1t." obviously that's one guy's opinion, but it seemed to be a pretty credible source since this guy works on tour and has a doctorate degree.

I've always thought Foley ruined Tiger. Glad to see he didn't get to finish ruining Rosie.

As I recall, Foley takes (or at least used to take), a lot of elements from Stack & Tilt. It's hard to believe he knows a lot about the body if he's advocating some of the S&T components. He seems way over focused on the mechanical and technical.

But what do I know? I'm just an average Joe who has watched several golfers get worse under Foley and leave him.

Back