Justin Thomas Apparel Future

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With the release from Ralph Lauren who do you think ends up signing Justin Thomas for an apparel deal? I doubt he remains without a sponsor for long so I could see this happening pretty quickly.

My first thought is that Acushnet reaffirms their support of him and signs him on to Footjoy. I also could see a higher end brand like Peter Millar signing him as well as he really exudes that country club golfer aura.

What do you think? Who would you like to see him sign with?

i like him in more traditional apparel. footjoy, vineyard vines, peter millar, etc.

My son texted me something that JT was seen in Peter Millar and Greyson this week. Not sure where he saw that. It could just be clothes he owned or was given.

Gfore with Patrick..

original penguin for the win!!

i like him in more traditional apparel. footjoy, vineyard vines, peter millar, etc.

Along with these I was thinking someone like Stitch could make a big splash with him if they had a line that performed for him.

I was going to add some humor with the likes of Gap, but think he ends up with those mentioned above.

The better question is do we see a brand diving in to pick him up as a sponsor so quickly?

Looks like it may be Peter Milar as pictures are surfing of him in a 1/4 zip up.

I was going to add some humor with the likes of Gap, but think he ends up with those mentioned above.

The better question is do we see a brand diving in to pick him up as a sponsor so quickly?

No, he probably will not get a sponsor to pick him up for some time. I don't know how long it will be or if it's fair or unfair.

He'll probably just wear whatever he wants. Those guys get a lot free stuff whether they're sponsored or not. He doesn't necessarily need a sponsorship, because he makes plenty on the course. Keep playing good golf, let the next distraction make people forget everything, and sponsors will be banging his door down at the end of the year.

He should wear Loudmouth like John Daly.

He'll be back with RL by the summer

It isn't going to be Nike or UA because of his footwear and hat deals. Peter Millar does make sense.

Not sure if I said this here or not, but he and whatever sponsor he ends up with would have a chance to take a negative and market the hell out of.

Justin will need to meet with some people in the LGBTQ+ community, launch a new line, give a percentage of sales to charities benefiting bullied teens in that community and he donates a portion for each birdie or eagle. Would be good for his image, good for those charities and likely a really good marketing campaign for the apparel supplier.

that is all just marketing and does not take into account any moral judgements as we all have different levels of what is and isn't acceptable.

Along with these I was thinking someone like Stitch could make a big splash with him if they had a line that performed for him.

Stitch doesn't have JT kind of money. Although they might be able to pick him up inexpensively.

Benneton.

Puma!

no one should wear loudmouth like john daly lol
Wait are you saying no one should wear Loudmouth or that no one should wear Loudmouth like Big John?

Honestly I was always annoyed with his apparel. I know that's a silly thing to get worked up about, but man it just looked so...... Punchable? I really hope he gets away from that look and into something more youthful and athletic. I doubt that will happen because of his shoe deal, but I think this is going to end up being a win for Justin.

Back