Justin Thomas - Best Intro Ever?

I thought it was awesome. It probably started even earlier since Tiger messed with JT when he out drove him on the first day of the tournament.

I like fun Tiger way more than hard ass tiger. Although being hard ass tiger probably directed correlated to why he was so dominant. But I enjoy this guy way more.

I like fun Tiger way more than hard ass tiger. Although being hard ass tiger probably directed correlated to why he was so dominant. But I enjoy this guy way more.
I agree. That said I don't think it was possible for him to be this guy when he came out on tour and he was the young guy kicking the veteran players ass. I think he is probably trying to treat these guys the way he wished he was treated when he was their age. I bet he is kind of mimicking how his dad's older friends treated him when he was a kid. Also as a huge Tiger fan, he has matured a lot over the last decade. A heaping dose of humility can do that for a man.

Hahaha golf humor is so corny, but I love it.

That's all pretty cool to see guys having fun :cool:

Haha, that was great.

Yep, this is a fun transformation of Tiger. Playful, engaging, some humility. He makes the Tour more fun with more than his golf. Thomas’ face during the intro said it all.

Enjoyed the pure embarrassment on JT 's face good gag by the BIg Cat

I thought it was priceless, for some funny reason after the previous round where JT got a very subtle introduction, I had an inkling that Tiger was going to go overboard. Always been of fan of Tiger but really like the new Tiger even more.

I thought it was priceless, for some funny reason after the previous round where JT got a very subtle introduction, I had an inkling that Tiger was going to go overboard. Always been of fan of Tiger but really like the new Tiger even more.

New tiger is fun.

Fun Tiger just seems....right. Like he’s shedding the hard ass title just in time for the twilight of his career, and it’ll definitely play a massive role in how people remember him.

Cant think of anyone else who did this same thing....oh wait I can, Jack.;)

Back