Justin Thomas thread

if you want to call JT a brat for some of the things he has done, so be it. kicking the guy out of the tournament was in the ballpark. But to call Rickie a brat is mindboggling. From all accounts he is one of the best guys on tour. Maybe even to the point of not being selfish enough. Fanboying pretty hard over here but he is not a brat.

The opinions of a small percentage claiming Rickie to be a brat will be heavily outweighed by the reality of his position with the tour, the USGA, and the fans.

It's barely even a blip on the radar.

Not worth stepping on the lawn.

You’re right. You’re definitely right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was tough to see Rickie treat Mitchell the way he did after he won his first pga tour event. (With a handshake, a smile, a hug and a congratulations) that he didn’t need to stick around for. Same goes for Koepka btw. Great sportsmanship on their parts.

Was tough to see Rickie treat Mitchell the way he did after he won his first pga tour event. (With a handshake, a smile, a hug and a congratulations) that he didn’t need to stick around for. Same goes for Koepka btw. Great sportsmanship on their parts.
Such a bratty move... Let's get Gillis to start a social media campaign to correct things like that.

if you want to call JT a brat for some of the things he has done, so be it. kicking the guy out of the tournament was in the ballpark. But to call Rickie a brat is mindboggling. From all accounts he is one of the best guys on tour. Maybe even to the point of not being selfish enough. Fanboying pretty hard over here but he is not a brat.

Why is it "mindboggling" to say that Rickie behaved like a brat ?
Did you see him putting his hands between his legs to take a drop this week at the Honda ? I call that brat behavior. Others might call it disgraceful, shameful, or disrespectful.
Sure Rickie's behaved well throughout his career, a great addition to the pro game, one of the Tour's most popular players etc... But Rickie made a mistake this week.

Did you see him putting his hands between his legs to take a drop this week at the Honda ? I call that brat behavior. Others might call it disgraceful, shameful, or disrespectful.
Sure Rickie's behaved well throughout his career, a great addition to the pro game, one of the Tour's most popular players etc... But Rickie made a mistake this week.

Serious question for you... do you like to have fun? Or is everything ALWAYS by the book and never show emotion? I ask because maybe, just maybe Fowler was making fun of himself and having some fun....

Fun?!?!? This is serious business.

The word you’re looking for is hilarious.

God I bet you’re fun at parties. Bless your heart.

Serious question for you... do you like to have fun? Or is everything ALWAYS by the book and never show emotion? I ask because maybe, just maybe Fowler was making fun of himself and having some fun....

Yes, I like to have fun.
And I am as big a Rickie Fowler fan as anybody, but watching him play the fool is not fun for me.

Yes, I like to have fun.
And I am as big a Rickie Fowler fan as anybody, but watching him play the fool is not fun for me.

I guess we have differing levels of tolerance and clearly a different definition of what can be construed as acting a fool.

I guess we have differing levels of tolerance and clearly a different definition of what can be construed as acting a fool.

That's cool:glasses-cool:

Rickie went up a few notches in my book by taking a fun poke at the rules.. nothing says it has to be in front of you.m yeah it's kid-ish like when a kid sticks their tongue out at you, but if he did everything serious he'd probably get all tense and play worse.. he made a joke, stayed loose, and didn't take it too seriously

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rickie poked fun at himself for his debacle from last week. JT is a whiney spoiled brat. Funny thing is according to the secrettourpro on instagram many on tour think the same about JT.

Regarding the usga tweet do you really think they actually listen to the players?

Not a loaded question genuinely curious

This was a fun read for the morning!

JT seems a little annoying and 'brat' like, Rickie does not. Glad to hear they had an offline chat though, rather than it being in the public eye. Classy move

Justin Thomas thread

Well well well. The “keyboard warrior” may be owed an apology by some.

Yahtzee.

e9a9139a97a1f3759520e77c2eeeafc4.jpg

Last edited:
Well well well. They “keyboard warrior” may be owed an apology by some.

Yahtzee.

Hahahaha, that's great.

When I read a quote by JT saying that he was disappointed in their public assertion because they were mistaken and he hadn't been contacted nor had any meetings arranged for him to ever cancel, I took him at his word. It's an easy enough statement to dispel if false and I figured he wouldn't put it out there over such a trivial matter if it weren't true.

Someone (many, actually) has egg on their face.

Well well well. They “keyboard warrior” may be owed an apology by some.

Yahtzee.

This is seriously the most typical internet bickering ever.

Well well well. The “keyboard warrior” may be owed an apology by some.

Yahtzee.

Say it ain’t so USGA. Man they can’t get anything right. SMH..

This may be my dislike of JT talking, but I still believe the USGA was telling the truth.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back