Justin Thomas thread

Don’t a lot of guys play euro events leading up to the Open?
I think the Scottish Open is the popular one that some of our guys fly over to play just before The Open. Rickie won it I think? And Phil has played there I believe as well.

I think the Scottish Open is the popular one that some of our guys fly over to play just before The Open. Rickie won it I think? And Phil has played there I believe as well.

I think some play the Irish Open too.

JT going mainstream!!

[video=youtube;VtY_pv-3d1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtY_pv-3d1c[/video]

Justin Thomas thread

Well I don’t see a CIMB Classic thread which is cool, not a fan of the wrap around season.

But, flipped it on and might as well wh0re this thread again.

JT -2 with a birdie look at 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USGA fires back at the whining on social. Interesting response and if accurate really says show up or shut the hell up.

USGA fires back at the whining on social. Interesting response and if accurate really says show up or shut the hell up.

USGA PR Tweet?

First thing the USGA has done in years that I actually agree with.

Anyone have screenshots?

Can't seem to find it all on Twitter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyone have screenshots?

Can't seem to find it all on Twitter.

My response which is not all that family appropriate.

Don't blame them for putting it out there. JT looking like a typical internet warrior.

Here's the thing I don't get about the rule changes. Everyone wants to b*tch about them but these were placed out there 18 months in advance and they were looking for feedback on them before they went into effect. It starting to sound to me like the tour players didn't seem to care enough to put much thought into them during the feedback phase. Now they have to use them all I hear about is unintended consequences.

Real world scenario, someone decides to implement a new piece of software for your business, the requirements get defined and the end users don't do a good job of communicating their needs. The system gets tested and implemented and then the end users do nothing but complain that it doesn't do what they want it to do because they didn't bother to be involved enough in the planning phase.

Always appreciate the honesty and continued opinions of JT and other Tour Pros on golf and specifically these dumb rule changes.

Take a seat at the table and lay into them.

fd5047111453ea31b9b6fa4911fe8862.jpg

The Man. The Myth. The Legend. And I’m not talking John Wick.

b5aaf57032d6262245c42216ea76ec85.jpg

Always appreciate the honesty and continued opinions of JT and other Tour Pros on golf and specifically these dumb rule changes.

Take a seat at the table and lay into them.

fd5047111453ea31b9b6fa4911fe8862.jpg

There is nothing brats like Justin Thomas and Rickie Fowler can say to the USGA that would make any significant difference. Rules are Rules. If Thomas or Fowler created a Rule Book I assure you players would find reason to complain about it; because the Rules, referees, umpires etc... will always be easy targets for cheap shot artists.

Justin Thomas thread

There is nothing brats like Justin Thomas and Rickie Fowler can say to the USGA that would make any significant difference. Rules are Rules. If Thomas or Fowler created a Rule Book I assure you players would find reason to complain about it; because the Rules, referees, umpires etc... will always be easy targets for cheap shot artists.

Oh boy

Justin Thomas thread

Love it

Love that it didn’t continue online.

It was easy to troll them, that’s what keyboard warriors do. I was glad to see the backbone out of an organization that is usually not in the right in these these things.

I was glad JT spoke to the USGA personally instead of just not responding and ignoring the reply, that’s what keyboard warriors do, being cowards.

Brats. You’re a riot dude.

if you want to call JT a brat for some of the things he has done, so be it. kicking the guy out of the tournament was in the ballpark. But to call Rickie a brat is mindboggling. From all accounts he is one of the best guys on tour. Maybe even to the point of not being selfish enough. Fanboying pretty hard over here but he is not a brat.

You always find a way to say something so far beyond shocking just because. Rickie Fowler is a brat??? Please explain? How so?

Hey just out of curiosity....were you or are you related to Tom Gillis or a professional caddie in anyway shape or form at some point in your life? (7 times) feel free to ignore the second part as you always do but please feel free to engage with me about Rickie being a “Brat”. That comment truly confounds me.

You always find a way to say something so far beyond shocking just because. Rickie Fowler is a brat??? Please explain? How so?

Hey just out of curiosity....were you or are you related to Tom Gillis or a professional caddie in anyway shape or form at some point in your life? (7 times) feel free to ignore the second part as you always do but please feel free to engage with me about Rickie being a “Brat”. That comment truly confounds me.

Not worth stepping on the lawn.

Back