Justin Thomas thread

Good for Citi. Create something positive out of it that helps lots of people.

Also helps JT avoid being dropped by everyone, as usually the first 'keep' is the hardest sell.

That's a nicely crafted piece of PR. Here's how I imagine that conversation likely went down IRL:

CITI: Dude, we love you but some people on the Twitters are having a meltdown and PR says we have to fix it if we want to keep you on.
JT: So fix it then.
CITI: OK, what we're thinking is we have the PR department spin up some sensitive sounding verbiage about how we were shocked (!!) and how we're donating "a meaningful portion" of your sponsorship fee to LGBTQ stuff. Then if you're asked you just have to go on about how sorry you are and how you'll be better, etc etc. You know, standard drill.
JT: Wait, did you just say you were going to take money out of my fee?
CITI: Bro, don't worry, we got you.
JT: Whatever. Can I have my check now?

I'm surprised Don Lemon hasn't demanded JT become an "ally" like he demanded from Kevin Hart. :ROFLMAO:

No actually to his point he is not wrong. He mentioned his swearing..using that one particular word..which is a point I brought up as well. He lost Buick over the cheating scandal. Every time he swore he was fined ten bucks and asked not to do it again.
Obviously his swearing didn’t upset his sponsors enough to drop him.
Again, Tiger was bigger than the game at that point but if he was sponsored by a church group and dropped a GD, yeah they would’ve dropped him.

This thread is getting really ugly.
I don’t come here for politics, and I don’t care about how big a racist some of you are. Keep it to yourself.
This was supposed to be about JT and what happened vis a vis Ralph Lauren and any other sponsors after what he said.
I can see the Tiger comparison up to a point, but now we’re into Don Lemon and Kevin Hart, and that’s wrong. This kind of crap doesn’t belong here.

I'm surprised Don Lemon hasn't demanded JT become an "ally" like he demanded from Kevin Hart. :ROFLMAO:
How this place is letting you get away with this is unbelievable.

We have said numerous times to keep politics and this kind of stuff out of this thread.

It seems the same few people do it in every thread and if they will not stop, we will be forced to send them away.

Either keep it on the topic at hand or move along to another thread.

So Lebum takes a shot at a women and her race and its no big deal.....why not?

LeBron is an illiterate, low IQ fool who for some reason has been lifted up to god-like status in this rotting nation. The guys is as low class as it gets. 💩

But...we all know why he gets a pass.

I missed the end of the tournament, but from the reviews, he played some serious golf. Goes to show how a player with a strong mentality can make things happen. Keep playing your game, and let the chips fall where they may.

I am so pumped that he won. He's a great player, and certainly showed it during multiple challenging rounds this weekend.
He's not a guy I automatically root for, but, then again, most of the top flight guys aren't quirky enough for my tastes. Lol.

Not saying anything derogatory about him, to be clear. He seems like a likable guy.

Most don't like the guy, but he played some great golf and stayed composed down the stretch.

Most don't like the guy, but he played some great golf and stayed composed down the stretch.
Why is that? Due to his language incident? Like I said, he seems to me to be a likable enough guy, but, I don't follow him all that closely.

Back