JW Smoove's (Jaw2000s) Bag

JW Smoove

Waffles, always waffles
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
🧇
Photos from the phone to follow.

Loving the bag, the sticks the whole package I don't anticipate much change - but one never knows.:rolleyes:

Driver Callaway Epic Speed 10.5 - until I am able to demo the Rogue and ST-Z 220
3W Titleist TS@ - adjusted to 16.5
3H Titleist TS 2 - adjusted to 19.5 (ish)

4H Mizuno Fli Hi
5-GW - Mizuno 225
54 - Mizuno T22
58 - Mizuno T22

Putter Cameron Phantom 5.5X (36" with 3" Clevis pin back weight)

Reserves Titleist TS2 5W, Mizuno T22 48, Machine Original (no moving parts) Long Neck custom with my kids names and birth dates and my wife's name and anniversary date, and lots of hugs and kisses (X, O). Still looking hard at the M-Craft IV - as the child of the 2 putters I use/rotate between.

Great looking setup 👍

Sweet set up!

Y'all know I have to thank THP, @Vosh68 and Mizuno for all the irons, and @Canadan for the putter (even though I paid for it). I also thank @Desmond for a few tips here and there.

I gotta tell ya, after today's lesson, I don't think I have ever felt better - other than when I was kid and I was able to play golf with my Dad. Since, he's gone I obviously can't do that anymore - but still. Today was a great day.

And the charges have begun to flow.

Tri hot 5k double wide is in, phantom 5.5 is out.
Rogue 10.5 w/Hzrdus IM10 5.5 is in, epic is out
Rogue 3HL w/Hzrdus IM10 5.5 is in, TS 2 is out

This is where I say my bag is set. Hahaha, who am I kidding?

3H Titleist TS 2 - adjusted to 19.5 (ish)

Replaced with the Rogue Max 3 Hybrid with MMT 70 Hybrid shaft.
...Ok, NOW.

A few changes, including the bag itself. IMG_0941.jpegIMG_0938.jpegIMG_0937.jpegIMG_0939.jpegIMG_0936.jpeg

Back