Any current members out at Brookridge? I enquired about membership out there, but really don't know much about the course or membership.

a friend of mine used to be the director of instruction there. It’s a very playable course that’s usually in really good condition. They have a ok range, a little chipping area and a nice putting green.

a friend of mine used to be the director of instruction there. It’s a very playable course that’s usually in really good condition. They have a ok range, a little chipping area and a nice putting green.
It is a solid track. Tight, not very long, but always in good shape.
Appreciate the information. Any idea on ease of getting tee times? I have heard some issues of other courses in the area primarily concerning Great Life courses.

Appreciate the information. Any idea on ease of getting tee times? I have heard some issues of other courses in the area primarily concerning Great Life courses.

A lot of it will depend on when you play and how far in advance you can book.

Not too hard from what my buddy told me. I have played with him a few times and I know he has never had an issue with us getting out on a weekend.

I really hope to get out a few times this year with some of the others in the KC area.

I really hope to get out a few times this year with some of the others in the KC area.
Need to make a trip up that way and play.

I'm for that, not very good . But like to play, In Topeka.

I’m in!

Back