Status
Not open for further replies.

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
Update: I will also consider trades for a stiff flex driver shaft. Ideally I’d like a stiff flex that is on the softer side but I’m not sure what kind that is.

Anyone want to add to my TPC Sawgrass pro shop fund for when I go to the Victory Cup next week?

I don't know a lot about shafts and I've never bought any individually so unsure on fair pricing.
This is where I trust the good folks on THP to make some fair offers.

Shafts are stiff flex.
Stiff 90 grams

49F3DFAB-6BD9-41EA-BAA8-48564C184657_1_201_a.jpeg

IMG_5307.JPG

Shafts were expertly pulled last week by my great friend and 'Damn Good Club builder' @Golfers Anonymous so they are in great condition and ready to be re-installed.

Give me an offer.

Last edited:
Flex?

Would you be willing to sell a single shaft (6 iron)?

I broke my 6 iron today, and have been re-shafting my clubs with KBS Tour 90 R flex
What length is it?
I am going to shop around and see if I can get one in R, but if I can't, I may be pinging you

Would you be willing to sell a single shaft (6 iron)?

I broke my 6 iron today, and have been re-shafting my clubs with KBS Tour 90 R flex
What length is it?
I am going to shop around and see if I can get one in R, but if I can't, I may be pinging you
I guess I could. When I get home from work tonight at around midnight I can measure it.

@That post I found a shaft to replace mine, so don't worry about it
Probably for the better, will be easier to sell those as a set than individually

Thank you though 👊

@That post I found a shaft to replace mine, so don't worry about it
Probably for the better, will be easier to sell those as a set than individually

Thank you though 👊
No problem. Glad you were able to find something that worked!

How about that TPC ProShop fund? Anyone want to contribute by purchasing these shafts?

Wish I knew what tip size an old set of hogan radial irons are. If they fit I’d consider this.

I wish these were .355 taper tip shafts. I would be all over them. I need them for Ping G410s

Bump. You can no longer help contribute to the TPC pro shop fund but good news the TSR Driver fund just got started!

I’ll have to see if these fit in some old Hogan radial irons I’m looking to refresh…. 🤔

Bump

Still up for sale. Will probably put ‘em on the bay if no interest in purchase or trades by the end of the week

Still looking for a home for these. Couple more days then I’ll try to sell them elsewhere.

Still up for sale?
Yes, I've been kicking around the thought of putting them back in the 699 Pro's I'm trying to sell because neither one is doing a very good job getting sold by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back