kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
With some updates to the bag, it's time to post mine in this new section 

Only changes upcoming is the mini will get some steroids and receive hzrdus red 75g 6.5, completing my projext X heavy setup. Putters are on rotation but I've been rolling the mystery milled #1 pretty well lately

Driver : :callaway: xr16 subzero :projectx: hzrdus yellow 63g 6.5. Playing at 45.25" s/n (9.5)

Fairway: :callaway: mini Bertha. Currently stock kuro kage but will get hzrdus red soon. Playing stock length -1/n (13)

Hybrids: :callaway: apex 20 and 23 :projectx: hzrdus 85g 6.0

Irons: :srixon: z945 black 5 to pw :projectx: lz steel 6.5

Wedges: :callaway: md3 black 50w and 54w and pm grind black 58 :projectx: lz steel 6.5

Putter: :odyssey: mystery milled #1
5b5ab4420b895a14c3f0420649139beb.jpg
88768486ace6b7c5e71fc0150629d8d0.jpg
993ab5be928b771412fd818b586da851.jpg

Such a freakin' AWESOME bag!

Such an awesome bag Kang! Love all the Black

Looks good. I expect to see a lot of updates in this thread.

Dude I have been waiting for this hhahahahaahaha

Kang, your bag may be my favourite one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

Beautiful setup, my man. Love seeing all the Project X throughout the bag.

So nice! Look at all the love Project X goodness!

Very nice looking setup!!!! :clapp:

Looks good. I expect to see a lot of updates in this thread.
You may be in for a disappointment haha. Irons and driver have been in the bag for a record breaking time
Dude I have been waiting for this hhahahahaahaha
Dude it's crazy. The z945 have been spectacular. God knows I've tried to knock them out but hasn't happened yet haha. Perhaps z965 if they do a black run again.

such a tasty bag! did you try lighter or "flexier" shafts in your wedges, or just go straight 6.5? seems like most stock wedge offerings tend to be softer, so curious how you made your decision.

You may be in for a disappointment haha. Irons and driver have been in the bag for a record breaking time

Dude it's crazy. The z945 have been spectacular. God knows I've tried to knock them out but hasn't happened yet haha. Perhaps z965 if they do a black run again.

They are so delicious.

such a tasty bag! did you try lighter or "flexier" shafts in your wedges, or just go straight 6.5? seems like most stock wedge offerings tend to be softer, so curious how you made your decision.
Straight to 6.5. With me being a mental midget I'm trying to keep it as consistent as possible haha

That bag is so Kang!!

Love everything about this bag...clubs grips... and literally...the bag, nice work!

Wouldn't expect anything less from Kang haha great setup dude! Is that yellow a tour version or something? Noticed only the logo is yellow and not the whole thing

Great looking setup. The Srixons are still holding up pretty well, too. I missed on the opportunity to nab a set of the black 545s or 745s.

Oh, and kudos for some of the longevity a couple of spots in your bag are getting. Do you feel like that is helping you score-wise, or does it not have much of an impact?

great bag my friend. Everything looks good. Didn't know eleanor Jr was in the bag? nice

Sweet set up Kang

Such a solid bag dude

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

great bag my friend. Everything looks good. Didn't know eleanor Jr was in the bag? nice
Been in the bag 3 rounds. I rotate it between couple scottys and the betti

Looks fantastic Kang. I have major club envy! :D

Back