Awesome set up, as usual. Where did that sweet Scottie go?

Sweet as always. Love those yellow grips!

That is one gorgeous bag! I can't stop drooling........

Awesome bag Kang! Very tasteful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the setup Kang

imagegif

Awesome bag kc

Lang you could probably do a WITB daily. Looks good though.

Beautiful setup Kang!

Great looking setup. The Srixons are still holding up pretty well, too. I missed on the opportunity to nab a set of the black 545s or 745s.

Oh, and kudos for some of the longevity a couple of spots in your bag are getting. Do you feel like that is helping you score-wise, or does it not have much of an impact?
It's gotta be helping haha as long as the Indian is cooperating too
Wouldn't expect anything less from Kang haha great setup dude! Is that yellow a tour version or something? Noticed only the logo is yellow and not the whole thing
Yeah it's what tour issue yellow that I picked up before it hit retail

This is the WITB I was waiting for.

Beautiful setup in that bag.

I wished my handicap was 2manyclubs.

It's gotta be helping haha as long as the Indian is cooperating too

Yeah it's what tour issue yellow that I picked up before it hit retail
Ahh gotcha, thats what i was thinking. Looks great tho and obviously it treats you well haha.

Good looking bag!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The black Z945 irons are soooooo bad a$$!!!! Incredible bag sir!

Camera's do not do this justice...and time is standing still.

My biggest question.....for how long will this stay intact? Or has it all ready changed. But it's a fantastic bag buddy

My biggest question.....for how long will this stay intact? Or has it all ready changed. But it's a fantastic bag buddy
Driver and irons have been in the bag for a while. I've owned the black 945s since launch. Wedges are new, making the return after a brief time with sm6s. The mini is a trial, I'll try hzrdus in it in a few days when it arrives, but has to beat out the TEE long 3. Putters I rotate a few. Over all the bag is pretty set :)

Driver and irons have been in the bag for a while. I've owned the black 945s since launch. Wedges are new, making the return after a brief time with sm6s. The mini is a trial, I'll try hzrdus in it in a few days when it arrives, but has to beat out the TEE long 3. Putters I rotate a few. Over all the bag is pretty set :)

I'm not one to judge bro. Keep doing you hahahahaha

love the all black clubs

Man Kang your WITB never ceases to amaze! Beautiful set up!

Part of me loves this bag, the other part of me is surprised that it hasn't changed already

Wowza what a great back KC!

Back