Nice update to the bag! Been awhile since I saw you do an update, was starting to wonder if something was wrong lol.

Good looking bag Kang!

Nice update to the bag! Been awhile since I saw you do an update, was starting to wonder if something was wrong lol.
I was becoming concerned as well. :D

That's a great looking setup Kang.

Looks great Kang.

Good looking bag as always kang

Kang setting the bar reeeeal high once again! Well put together bag right here!

Some great updates! Super Jealy of that putter!

Small tinker with 46° rtx3 vs 965 pw. Also cleaned up the srixon 6 way stand bag to use again.
e4a52503cea6353cc0e41bd92af4a256.jpg
9366f0a5c7c0197db0fc394e244c54f8.jpg

Looks great buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! I have the identical bag as well minus the 917 which I've been looking at adding. You have great taste sir

Looks good! I have the identical bag as well minus the 917 which I've been looking at adding. You have great taste sir
The 917 is 16.5 and I honestly think it's the best sounding club titleist ever made

Always look forward to opening this thread when I see Kang post an update.

Looks good as usual sir!

The 917 is 16.5 and I honestly think it's the best sounding club titleist ever made

F2 or F3? I prefer the F2 look but not sure if I want to get rid of the M1 3W. Might have to give yours a try when we are out there in May

F2 or F3? I prefer the F2 look but not sure if I want to get rid of the M1 3W. Might have to give yours a try when we are out there in May
I have the 16.5 f2. I love the slightly bigger head. I'm hitting it just as far as 13° tee long 3 I had

I have the 16.5 f2. I love the slightly bigger head. I'm hitting it just as far as 13° tee long 3 I had

Man I'm going to end up spending more money!!

Looks like a new bag...the bag that is. Cleaned up nice

How comes you carry a 46 and a pitching wedge?

How comes you carry a 46 and a pitching wedge?

It's a tinker. Trying to see which I'll keep in the bag

It's a tinker. Trying to see which I'll keep in the bag
I know which one will prevail...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Niiiice update bro!

Back