Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

Finally in the door in Indy. Had to wait close to 45 minutes for my luggage thanks to the Purdue baseball and softball teams.

I am tired, ready for bed but I have a huge smile on my face. What a fantastic weekend. More thoughts later but glad to hear everyone is making it home safely.

Monday morning, back to the grind. #THPHangover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monday morning, back to the grind. #THPHangover

The only bad part of any THP event. The post event blues.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The #THPEventHangover is certainly real as my mind is definitely still at RTJ Grand National.

I feel like I got run over by a truck. I got in around 11:30 last night, went to bed at midnight and that's when the little man decided to wake up. He was out for good at 3am but the alarm went off three hours later and I'm back at work. I wouldn't change a thing though. I had a blast with you all this weekend. Hope everyone had a safe trip back. I will post more later about the weekend, but what a heck of a start for THP and 2016.

I feel like I got run over by a truck. I got in around 11:30 last night, went to bed at midnight and that's when the little man decided to wake up.
I think this is how I felt Sunday on the range. Couple hours or so solid, then just dozing on and off all night.

I feel like I got run over by a truck. I got in around 11:30 last night, went to bed at midnight and that's when the little man decided to wake up. He was out for good at 3am but the alarm went off three hours later and I'm back at work. I wouldn't change a thing though. I had a blast with you all this weekend. Hope everyone had a safe trip back. I will post more later about the weekend, but what a heck of a start for THP and 2016.
haha, mine too man. Got home at 11:45 and the younger one woke up sick around 3:15 lol. Parenthood, right buddy

Hanging out in ATL for one more night and then home bright and early tomorrow morning, what an amazing ride all together!!!

I think this is how I felt Sunday on the range. Couple hours or so solid, then just dozing on and off all night.

Hard to sleep with the excitement of a THP event the next day. We survived though!

haha, mine too man. Got home at 11:45 and the younger one woke up sick around 3:15 lol. Parenthood, right buddy

Yes, sir. Got to get up and function no matter what. No sleeping in these days. Good seeing you this weekend. We need to tee it up soon.

Hard to sleep with the excitement of a THP event the next day. We survived though!

Yes, sir. Got to get up and function no matter what. No sleeping in these days. Good seeing you this weekend. We need to tee it up soon.

Likewise my friend. You know I'm down here waiting in the sun. Glad your little man is doing so great!

I was hoping to get bumped from my flight home last night and get some type of credit to store for my next THP outing travel...and see what else Atlanta has to offer. Unfortunately, no one wants to go to Milwaukee in the middle of winter so it wasn't a full flight :p Good to see you this weekend sir!

Hanging out in ATL for one more night and then home bright and early tomorrow morning, what an amazing ride all together!!!

I was hoping to get bumped from my flight home last night and get some type of credit to store for my next THP outing travel...and see what else Atlanta has to offer. Unfortunately, no one wants to go to Milwaukee in the middle of winter so it wasn't a full flight :p Good to see you this weekend sir!

Ask any more questions and the stewie might've thrown you out a door onto the Tarmac so you could stay there...

Ask any more questions and the stewie might've thrown you out a door onto the Tarmac so you could stay there...

True story... that woman had a very evil look....

Why is it so hard to find a good cup of coffee in A/B terminal at MDW, holy cow, guess it's a monster kind of morning, not a bad alternative.

Back