Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

For anyone that wanted an extra night, they will honor our package rate of $129 + taxes that you will obviously be responsible for, just give Kristen a call:

Kristen Longley/Administrative Assistant
Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel and Conference Center at Grand National
3700 Robert Trent Jones Trail
Opelika, AL 36801
o. 334-737-2132
Kristen was super helpful, got me setup for Thu/Fri AM and is gonna let me stay in the same room, super nice!

So in looking at the first post I see a lot of Lakes course practice rounds. Is anyone planning on playing The Links? I have a time on Thursday and was thinking of doing a live course review or at least provide some info for everyone in this or an appropriate location.

Would anyone one like to join?
I wish, can't get away that early. A review would be super helpful, if you could post it within 24 hours haha

So in looking at the first post I see a lot of Lakes course practice rounds. Is anyone planning on playing The Links? I have a time on Thursday and was thinking of doing a live course review or at least provide some info for everyone in this or an appropriate location.

Would anyone one like to join?

If you don't get anyone Johnny I'll drive up and play a round Thursday, just let me know.

Don't arrive until Friday morning. Looking forward to that drive from ATL to RTJ. That's gonna be a fun one.

#ROADTRIP

Careful of the troopers in Georgia, I here they are trying to balance the state budget..........

Careful of the troopers in Georgia, I here they are trying to balance the state budget..........
Hopefully they won't be watching too much at 1 am on Friday morning!!!

Hey Tanker I would like to play at 12 on Firday if still available.

thanks, sorry for the late response.

Hey Tanker I would like to play at 12 on Firday if still available.

thanks, sorry for the late response.

#Cookie - Can you add Willwhite to the 12:10 tee time?

We have an opening for one for our round at 11 on the Lake Course. Let me know if anyone would like to join us. Johnny Mojo doesn't bite...hard anyway

We have an opening for one for our round at 11 on the Lake Course. Let me know if anyone would like to join us. Johnny Mojo doesn't bite...hard anyway

HaHa, only if you ask me to buddy. We would love to have a fourth, so if anyone's plans have changed and you need a time, jump on in.

JM

HaHa, only if you ask me to buddy. We would love to have a fourth, so if anyone's plans have changed and you need a time, jump on in.

JM

Trust me, we'll be the fun group :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like there is a threesome at the top of the confirmed groups in the OP that can can try to get in with.

Looks like this didn't happen...

Looks like this didn't happen...

There was a threesome a few weeks ago when I made that post. Somebody must have grabbed the open spot.

There was a threesome a few weeks ago when I made that post. Somebody must have grabbed the open spot.

Thought my post before that said I confirmed. Guess it didn't.

Thought my post before that said I confirmed. Guess it didn't.

I don't know. People were getting there foursomes together then one member of each group had to call to secure a tee time.

We have a spot at 11:00 if you need to jump in.

I don't see you on the list in the first post. I'd be happy to jump in here though so let me know if that works. I do need to look at traveling in that morning or Thursday night.

I know it's very last minute, but I'm going to throw it out there, anyone want to hit up Top Golf late Sunday night before they fly out? I know some of us are headed back to ATL Sunday night thought it might be a good excuse for some late night entertainment, food and drinks.

I may actually hit it up on Monday night as well before I fly out on Tuesday.

Back