Kevin Kisner fixes weekend golfer's chipping game

Grins

AMDG
Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
I thought this video was both fun to watch and educational. Some feels and thoughts in here that I hadn't read expressed exactly like this before (and I don't mean the swear words :rolleyes:).

A lot of good stuff to practice!

What do you think?

Last edited:
Knowing the Barstool guys as I'm a big Barstool fan, Frankie has had the chipping yips for years. Kisner is always a good time.

I have seen this before. The guy is good.

I think I've seen this before. That Kisner guy might know a thing or two about a short game.

I'm a fan of Kisner. I bet I could retain stuff he teaches.

I like it!

FRANKIE BUTTERKNIVES!

Why hasn't any of my instructors show me this method? Seems simple enough, with enough practice it would seem it would become ingrained.

I needed this video. In prior times I was the guy who said “how can anyone be bad at chipping?” And then I was bad at chipping. I’d bet anything it was the same stuff discussed in the video.

Loved this video. Has me jonesing to practice my chipping.

Love that. This is a weak spot in my game and I definitely am going to work on this

Thanks for the share. Really good advice, but really simple advice, which I think is key.

Saw this clip. One of the best tips you can actually use it in course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kisner is awesome, would love to hang out with that guy for a day. Liked him even more after he got kicked out of his old country club lol

Kisner is awesome, would love to hang out with that guy for a day. Liked him even more after he got kicked out of his old country club lol

Hadn't heard that! What happened?

Bet it would be fun regardless. I'd have a beer with him any day.

He became one of my favorites after seeing him on Feherty. Seems like a great guy, but funny/sarcastic as hell. Perfect for a golf/drinking partner

He became one of my favorites after seeing him on Feherty. Seems like a great guy, but funny/sarcastic as hell. Perfect for a golf/drinking partner

Him gambling on a golf course? Oh man he must clean up

I liked that video thanks for sharing that. Great info to practice with

Hadn't heard that! What happened?
Sorry he was suspended. Watch the video in the link.

Kisner seems like such a down to earth guy that would be fun to catch a round with. I can't believe the club actually suspended him.. Foolish

The fundamentals he taught are so good. Im going to incorporate those in my prep for the season.

this was the video i referenced in a previous thread about chipping/pitching techniques. it's a good simple explanation that can help a lot

love me some kis. I watched this video, then watched kis play against some of the barstools guys. the one he helps still struggled pretty bad on the course.

as a sidebar, I tried to listen to some of the barstool stuff, and just couldn't get into it. not really sure why, but I didn't connect with them at all. in the video where kis plays against some of them, that riggs guy was a total buzzkill he was so serious about everything.

Considering that this was filmed at the same club he was kicked out of, I think the club moved past it.

They also posted the full round they filmed as well.

Back