Yahash

Reaction score
Handicap
My sons are just now getting to the height and age I can get them their first set of real clubs (aka 38" 3 years old).

For those of you that teach, or have kids that you have gone thru this already with, what do you recommend?

Is there a Brand that is better than others, or a system? I have heard that there may be a company that does a "grow with you" kind of trade in deal.

Initially, the clubs will get handed down until my little girl needs her own clubs (not brother hand me downs).

Kids ages now..... Boys 3 and 2, Girl about to be 1.

I'll second the US Kids, they have some fantastic stuff.

My daughter loves the yard club, she has a lot of fun with it! And I know the first club putter will always be special, particularly if she does take up golf seriously one day.

Yep US kids. Both my kids have them and they're good quality.

In my opinion you don't necessarily need to go US Kids for a first set, although it is very nice that you can buy individual clubs from them (this could be a smart way to go - wood, wedge and putter is more than enough for 3 year old). We bought our kids the inexpensive brand sets from GolfSmith. They showed wear but worked as hand me downs and we still fine to give to another THPer for his son.

thanks Guys!! this helps get me in a better direction! I bought US Kids on clearance for my nephew a few years ago, so I will be watching the sales :)

Back