Kids golf Programs

Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Unfortunately we don’t have a lot of kids programs terribly close to where I live. There is one course about 30 minutes away that has a pretty good program but it’s tough to get to on weeknights with everything else with life going on.

That being said, I signed up my 10-year-old daughter for a park district program that met for an hour a night for four days this past week. It was held by the kids golf foundation out of rich harvest farms in the Chicago area. I just wanted to say some good things about them and if you live in the area be sure to have your kids attend one of these camps that are put on. The golf pro that was the instructor did an amazing job. She was great with the six kids that attended and showed great patience. One of the huge surprises at the end was they were sponsored by Wilson golf, and each kid got a set of clubs at the end of the four day clinic.
My daughter has been now wanting to go hit balls into the net that I have at home any chance she gets. The seed has definitely been planted and looks like I’ll have a golf partner!

That is awesome!!!

Back