Kikkor Golf Apparel

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Searching around the forum I saw a couple threads on Kikkor's shoes, however none on their new line of Golf Apparel.

The polos are, according to their website, slim fit, with a 52/48 poly/cotton blend, and moisture wicking. Each of these styles are available in a few different colorways.

KikkorGolfHalfNakedGolfShirtBlackFront.JPG

KikkorGolfCoastalShirtDeepSeaFront.jpg

KikkorGolfHeatherGolfShirtPurpleFront.JPG

They also have Sweaters and Rain Jackets available:

KikkorGolfEarlyBirdSweaterBlackFront.JPG

KikkorGolfBlockerJacketWhiteDeepBlackFront.JPG

I actually like the style they are going with, especially the polos. Thoughts or experiences, THP?

They just announced them in their Kikkor emails the other day. Would really be interested to hear anyone's experiences with them.

I really like the second and third shirts, and possibly the first one in a different color. No experience with them though.

There's a very high sauceability I'll pick one of these up.

I really like their stuff. After seeing James Lepp on Big Break, I decided I wanted to put some money toward their apparel or footwear.

I like the look of that swag..

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?

I actually kind of like the jacket!

I like the look of that swag..

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?

After the beach this afternoon we cane back to our friend's place and Richard just woke up from a nap. Needed to get some THPing in and saw Kikkor tweet something out about their apparel.

I definitely could see one of these polos in my collection, especially the second style.

hmm, I like #2 quite a bit. It sort of reminds me of Cross.

I really liked the looks of this line, gotta keep my eyes open from the looks of it.

Wow these shirts look cool, but do they only come in slim fit? I could probably pull off the slim fit, but I think a somewhat looser fit may be more comfortable. On a side note their slip-on shoes look way comfy.

Love the 2nd shirt and 2nd jacket!

Nice stuff. I definitely like Kikkor/Lepp's style

I just bought the following and am waiting for them to arrive. I will update once I receive and wear them out on the course.

KikkorGolfHeatherGolfShirtCharcoalFront1.JPG

KikkorGolfEarlyBirdSweaterGreyFront.JPG

Isn't James from Big Break Greenbrier the owner of Kikkor?

Isn't James from Big Break Greenbrier the owner of Kikkor?

Yeah.... the saucer dude. Before he was on big break, he had videos of him doing the saucer pass chip on skateboards and other stuff that only canadians think to do.

Yeah.... the saucer dude. Before he was on big break, he had videos of him doing the saucer pass chip on skateboards and other stuff that only canadians think to do.

Damn Canadians...

Very nice, interlooper! Looking forward to hearing how you like this apparel line.

I'm looking forward to it too. Shirts look great, based on how Interlooper says they fit, I will probably pick one up

I plan on picking up something from the Kikkor line; should be easy because they are based 20 minutes away from me. Not sure slim-fit is my kinda thing though, I'd have to try it first.

Very nice, interlooper! Looking forward to hearing how you like this apparel line.

I'm looking forward to it too. Shirts look great, based on how Interlooper says they fit, I will probably pick one up

Sorry, fellas. Totally forgot to update since receiving the clothing. I received the items about 2-3 weeks ago and have now had the chance to wear each of the three. I bought a medium in all 3 items. The sweater-looking item fits great. It will be great for early tee times when it is still a bit chilly out, and it will get much use in the Autumn.

Although the two polos appear to be essentially the same shirts (but with different designs), I thought they would fit exactly the same. The grey shirt fits very well. It is pretty slim fitting and starts to cut-in pretty quickly under the arm holes. It is the perfect length for me. The aqua colored shirt, however, seems a bit more slim. It is wearable, but I definitely feel that it is less loose around the shoulder blades. While I still like it, I don't like it as much as the grey shirt. I love the actual design of these shirts.

The fabric of the polos is nothing special. It is a little heavier than expected (perhaps because they are canadian). I likely will not wear them on the really hot days, but normal warm days should be fine.

For a reference. I purchased a Medium. I am 6 foot and 167 pounds / typically wear a size 39-40 suit.

KikkorGolfHeatherGolfShirtCharcoalFront1.JPG

KikkorGolfEarlyBirdSweaterGreyFront.JPG

The 2nd jacket looks like a Ski Jacket. But I love most of this stuff. Very sharp!

I was out when they said "slim fit"

I miss my original Eppik shoes. I am not a fan of the product they have been putting out since the original lineup.

Back