Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting shafts from Paderson Kinetixx.
New finishes that really look fantastic.

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

Now those look amazing.

Those are pretty sweet looking. I have no idea what Vacuum Cured Amorphous is but it sounds fancy, I'm in.

Looks like the D30+ is a high kick point design too

• Admin
Those are pretty sweet looking. I have no idea what Vacuum Cured Amorphous is but it sounds fancy, I'm in.

Proprietary process that Kinetixx uses that minimizes resin. They say it optimizes fiber performance in responsiveness and the ability to store and deliver energy.

I like the green and gold. The blue is a little much for me. It seems to almost glow.. It may just be the picture. If it was more matte or darker, I would be all blue.

• Admin
I like the green and gold. The blue is a little much for me. It seems to almost glow.. It may just be the picture. If it was more matte or darker, I would be all blue.

Its the image. In real time it is a very matte finish.

Proprietary process that Kinetixx uses that minimizes resin. They say it optimizes fiber performance in responsiveness and the ability to store and deliver energy.

Lower resin means more vibration, means stiffer in general, which means more feel, which means more response, which means awesome..

• Admin
Lower resin means more vibration, means stiffer in general, which means more feel, which means more response, which means awesome..

In general I agree, although I think I would put the word "can" in front of means. Just my opinion though.

In general I agree, although I think I would put the word "can" in front of means. Just my opinion though.

For sure. Can is better. I try to speak in generalities and with golf equipment there are very few hard rules.

For sure. Can is better. I try to speak in generalities and with golf equipment there are very few hard rules.

I would also add the lower resin contents "can" ;) mean higher production tolerances and quality.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Fun build

0EA63D30-17B5-43CB-93FE-C0FD3A382655.jpeg

1588959264435.png

Without looking at anything I assumed they were three different styles, but am I wrong here? Are they the same?

If so, I love the 'custom' that presents to the golfer. Choice are theeeee best.

View attachment 8941930

Without looking at anything I assumed they were three different styles, but am I wrong here? Are they the same?

If so, I love the 'custom' that presents to the golfer. Choice are theeeee best.

Same shaft, 3 finishes.

Absolute 🔥🔥🔥

Also super curious about reduced resin usage. Would think that provides additional resilience against heat based error potential as well.
The Kinetixx story is fun the more I dive in. And the prices aren’t insane either.

ohhhh I like that blue one. Not quite as cool as my THCE shaft but close ;)

The Kinetixx story is fun the more I dive in. And the prices aren’t insane either.

for as tech advanced as they are. They are very under the rader and quite about what they do.

For a while, they felt a bit out of reach - not sure why.

Now, I definitely want to connect more with them. Their story is transforming a bit and I like that.

Now, I definitely want to connect more with them. Their story is transforming a bit and I like that.
I know for me. I made assumptions on the price, and I never looked deeper to see I was wrong. Def going to do some tinkering at some point.

I have a feeling you are going to see a brand transform a bit as well, which should make it easier for golfers to digest.

Back