Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

So the Velocity and Mizuno combo is a killer.

This shaft has some kick to it, but still feels really stable. Kind of surprised me after the first few swings. Reached out to @vgolfman and asked if he had tried it. Response “I have the blue in my driver”.

Obviously not an endorsement as he tests every shaft on the market, but the timing was fun.

So the Velocity and Mizuno combo is a killer.

This shaft has some kick to it, but still feels really stable. Kind of surprised me after the first few swings. Reached out to @vgolfman and asked if he had tried it. Response “I have the blue in my driver”.

Obviously not an endorsement as he tests every shaft on the market, but the timing was fun.

Mine is in a MAVRIK Sub Zero! Strong combo.

Great feeling shaft. I have one uncut in my G400max. You can feel the load, it’s smooth and stable too. Might feel soft, but it’s not. Plays true to flex

I’m going to trade my Hzrdus yellow HC for another Velocity D30+ to use at playing length....

I love the blue :eek:

Annnnnnd I would 100% be lying if I didn’t admit to thinking about one of these during my round today.

Damn, torque nearly spot on to listed.
A4F149FF-4325-4515-A4A5-F7DCE71D2D31.jpeg

Digging the Blue and the Green. Gold has always kinda been MEH for me.

I would go with that blue in a heartbeat, love it.

Frequency for those that are into that kind of thing. Stated on site is 245 +- and coming in at 243 is solid.

View attachment IMG_2218.mov

Pretty good pairing aesthetically.

70DAEC30-671F-4EA5-B510-6FDCDF20C7F3.jpeg

In need one dammit. Uggghhhhhh.

For real though, with the bang for the buck on these (249) compared to most everything else out there, it’s tempting.

That pairing looks mighty fine

Im so so so tempted.

Would love to know more about the differences between Ballistic, Launch, and Velocity designs first from a practical standpoint though.

Back