Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

Yup, high, low spin and you feel that kick. Still looking for a D20 Velocity for myself and compare to my D30+

Sooooooooo….I forgot I have an uncut black with pink lettering LD30+ version of this….

Pick me 😂😂😂

I’d rock that 💯

What are you gonna do with it?

Pick me 😂😂😂

I’d rock that 💯

What are you gonna do with it?
Same answer as always, just send your CC info! 🤣

Velocity D30+ and Velocity LD30+ both curing in cobra adapters now.

Same answer as always, just send your CC info! 🤣

Velocity D30+ and Velocity LD30+ both curing in cobra adapters now.

I’m going through a fitting this year. There could be am aftermarket shaft in play. I’d do it, but IDK if it’s truly right for me.

Absolutely love my Velocity D30+. The feel is wild, yet I can swing as hard as I want and it's straighter than anything else I've tried. Launch angle is up and it's also moved my typical strike lower in the head, which is a good thing for me.

Absolutely love my Velocity D30+. The feel is wild, yet I can swing as hard as I want and it's straighter than anything else I've tried. Launch angle is up and it's also moved my typical strike lower in the head, which is a good thing for me.
Love the D30+ I have in my Ping head. Sorta weird, I know it’s a little too stiff for me but I can just feel it and love it. That’s why I want to try a d20… it’s so stable I figure I’ll get more out of it and the feel will be crazy good.
Thought I had a buyer for my new d30+ on FB groups🙄… gotta love the people who live the next town over, ask for pics and then you never hear from them again. It’s like… what exactly were you looking for?

Love the D30+ I have in my Ping head. Sorta weird, I know it’s a little too stiff for me but I can just feel it and love it. That’s why I want to try a d20… it’s so stable I figure I’ll get more out of it and the feel will be crazy good.
Thought I had a buyer for my new d30+ on FB groups🙄… gotta love the people who live the next town over, ask for pics and then you never hear from them again. It’s like… what exactly were you looking for?
Have you considered keeping the D30+ so you can directly compare to the D20? Head to head would be fun.

I still love this shaft and everything Jman has said stands up for me. I'm not a high SS as he is, topping out just over 100 on good years, and I've found the D30+ to hit the sweet for me with more than one driver head. The feel is definitely different but it's consistently there at contact. Had some of my best driving rounds ever with this shaft in my Rogue ST Max. We'll see if that translates to the Ai Smoke this year, which I'm sure it will once I get some time to dial it in.

Kind of oddly excited to put the D30+ and LD30+ to work today on the SkyTrak in the Cobra heads now that they’re cured!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeew!

IMG_6114.jpeg

Have you considered keeping the D30+ so you can directly compare to the D20? Head to head would be fun.
I have a D30+ that I game now and a brand new one I’m selling. The one I’m gaming is great but even though it feels great and goes fine I know it’s a little too stiff. That’s why I’m going to try to grab a d20…. Not going to use the other d30+

Kind of oddly excited to put the D30+ and LD30+ to work today on the SkyTrak in the Cobra heads now that they’re cured!
How do those two profiles vary? I've never had the pleasure of swinging the LD version.

Back