Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

Attachments

• 0F2E874E-24E1-4285-BDC8-3F1442A78939.png
    0F2E874E-24E1-4285-BDC8-3F1442A78939.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
“Midnight Gold”

That’s the name of the color Velocity I want.

I also sorta want the Berkshire style D30+ 70 version. :unsure:
Which finish is that? I know midnight green, but not sure on midnight gold.

Which finish is that? I know midnight green, but not sure on midnight gold.
It’s their name for the orange/copper one, I went back and and forth on a couple emails saying “no, the orange one” until they sent me a picture :ROFLMAO:

It’s their name for the orange/copper one, I went back and and forth on a couple emails saying “no, the orange one” until they sent me a picture :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if they changed it. Cool, I like that.
Its a great color and the red on it pops.

I wonder if they changed it. Cool, I like that.
Its a great color and the red on it pops.
Should look pretty slick in the Mizuno head, I’m excited. Really tempted to go over-length though. :oops:

Should look pretty slick in the Mizuno head, I’m excited. Really tempted to go over-length though. :oops:

It was awesome in MAVRIK.

It was awesome in MAVRIK.
Yeah, that’s like a color match made in heaven!

Im excited to hit this one, I have a Ballistic and Launch that never really got a full test because of my custom shaft design. I think this season it’s time to really figure out which one of the Kinetixx line fits best.

I did a couple things. 👀

Also, shout out to Kinetixx, I used their contact us email with some questions and they were amazing.

I’ve got an LD 30+ coming in black with pink lettering and a 30+ standard coming in Midnight Gold

:love:

Also, shout out to Kinetixx, I used their contact us email with some questions and they were amazing.

I’ve got an LD 30+ coming in black with pink lettering and a 30+ standard coming in Midnight Gold

:love:

woah.. that is a couple things..

Sorta want to play one at 47.5” :oops:

that would be fun. I tried It before. Didn’t workout for me but it was fun.

Aaaaaand both shipped today 👀

I just got word the shaft I ordered isn’t available till June!!

Aww, dang!

I will probably wait. I am not in a rush. But that’s kind sucky.. I wonder if it would have been that long if I had gone through kinetixx directly.. probably not.. I was just trying to save myself the hassle of also trying to find a tip for it etc.

I will probably wait. I am not in a rush. But that’s kind sucky.. I wonder if it would have been that long if I had gone through kinetixx directly.. probably not.. I was just trying to save myself the hassle of also trying to find a tip for it etc.

Probably not, or you would have at least known about it immediately.

Probably not, or you would have at least known about it immediately.
Maybe.. I am just going to wait.. I really want to try one of these. It’s not like I don’t have a few other shafts to put in a driver. 😂😂

Maybe.. I am just going to wait.. I really want to try one of these. It’s not like I don’t have a few other shafts to put in a driver. 😂😂

I wrote my answer wrong. My thought is no chance it takes that long, and you most certainly would have known. They are so fast and really good CS.

I wrote my answer wrong. My thought is no chance it takes that long, and you most certainly would have known. They are so fast and really good CS.

gotcha. I hope not.

Back