Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

I wrote my answer wrong. My thought is no chance it takes that long, and you most certainly would have known. They are so fast and really good CS.
The CS has been impeccable. Shipping wasn’t cheap, but they got the shafts out fast too.

The CS has been impeccable. Shipping wasn’t cheap, but they got the shafts out fast too.

I reached out to them directly. Got the below response.. so I forwarded it to the customer service of the company that I purchased the shaft from. Sounds like they are doing some cosmetic updates and maybe they got confused.. I dunno. Hopefully this speeds things up a bit.

See below.

Thank you and congratulations on your recent purchase! You’re soon gaming the worlds most advanced utility patented composite shaft technology available!

Our LAUNCH TP Model #KGTP65+ D40 is available and shipping to all of our premier and authorized dealer partners. It’s possible you have confused the color option available. Currently D40 is shipping as shown in the attached photo. We will have a slightly different cosmetic variation of this available May or June. Other than very minor cosmetic change, the shafts are identical in spec. In fact KGTP65+ models have least change cosmetically.

Enjoy.

Hope this helps.

I reached out to them directly. Got the below response.. so I forwarded it to the customer service of the company that I purchased the shaft from. Sounds like they are doing some cosmetic updates and maybe they got confused.. I dunno. Hopefully this speeds things up a bit.

See below.

Thank you and congratulations on your recent purchase! You’re soon gaming the worlds most advanced utility patented composite shaft technology available!

Our LAUNCH TP Model #KGTP65+ D40 is available and shipping to all of our premier and authorized dealer partners. It’s possible you have confused the color option available. Currently D40 is shipping as shown in the attached photo. We will have a slightly different cosmetic variation of this available May or June. Other than very minor cosmetic change, the shafts are identical in spec. In fact KGTP65+ models have least change cosmetically.

Enjoy.

Hope this helps.
That’s awesome. Their responsiveness is the real deal.

V
That’s awesome. Their responsiveness is the real deal.

Very impressive. I think this bit is actually pretty impressive..

"Thank you and congratulations on your recent purchase! You’re soon gaming the worlds most advanced utility patented composite shaft technology available! "

NIce!!

forwarded the email to authorized retailer and they switched to the old graphics ( not a big deal to me) and things will be moving much sooner..

I’ve got an LD 30+ coming in black with pink lettering and a 30+ standard coming in Midnight Gold

:love:

Just put in an order for my LD30+. Have an LD60, and absolutely love it (too bad I have to replace the head on it still (n)). The LD30+ is the overwhelming favorite among just about all of the LD guys anymore, so figured I better jump on the bandwagon and give it a shot.

REALLY debated on that Black/Pink colorway. Stuck with the blue color.

Just put in an order for my LD30+. Have an LD60, and absolutely love it (too bad I have to replace the head on it still (n)). The LD30+ is the overwhelming favorite among just about all of the LD guys anymore, so figured I better jump on the bandwagon and give it a shot.

REALLY debated on that Black/Pink colorway. Stuck with the blue color.
I couldn’t resist, it just looks so good!

Looks like Mizuno adapters here today and the two Velovity shafts on Monday! 👀

Looks like Mizuno adapters here today and the two Velovity shafts on Monday! 👀

this will be good..mizuno heads and these shafts could make a killer combo.

Finally got mine built and put together. LD30+, Mid size tour wrap grip, 48" length, Krank Formula X head (4*). I think it lived up to the "Velocity" name for me (y)

3D787797-6D02-4114-98F0-F5A2CFD628FA.JPG
F69766F8-9550-4906-A9F5-E93557B8316B.JPG

Good Lord .... I think golf balls 'shiver' in fright when you step up to the tee. :eek: 146 mph club head speed is insane!

My two are being held up for some stupid UPS reason :(

Such a bummer. But, I have a hunch it’ll be worth the wait.

I am for sure hoping.. just gives us time to get our swings in order for a true test.

I am for sure hoping.. just gives us time to get our swings in order for a true test.
Truth. And I had a doozy of a breakthrough today 👀

Still stuck in Cali for some reason. 😢

I believe @JDax has one of these going into play.

My launch TP is finally moving.. Should be here soon.

A81CB94B-8590-49D9-97F9-90EA021D0AB5.jpeg
I have this Kinetixx Velocity going into my Epic Max LS, going from a Helium... Looking forward to seeing this shaft in action.

Back