Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

Curiosity got the better of me. Blue D30+ incoming.
put a callaway or mizuno adapter on it and i'll meet you at a range in town :cool:;)

How is this working for you?

the launch is growing on me fast and I had the best driving round in a long long time today..
Really well actually. I’m still stuck on the feel and activeness of it all through the swing, there’s not a boardy sensation anywhere to be found, but damned if it isn’t strikingly consistent throughout the zone.

Launch is easy. Dispersion is damn good. And its making me look better than I deserve for my loss of speed I’m fighting through (translation: my swing is a slidey mess :LOL:)

Really well actually. I’m still stuck on the feel and activeness of it all through the swing, there’s not a boardy sensation anywhere to be found, but damned if it isn’t strikingly consistent throughout the zone.

Launch is easy. Dispersion is damn good. And its making me look better than I deserve for my loss of speed I’m fighting through (translation: my swing is a slidey mess :LOL:)

I am incredible fascinated by the feel of the Launch TP as well. it is unique (good) in ways I cannot fully describe.

I am incredible fascinated by the feel of the Launch TP as well. it is unique (good) in ways I cannot fully describe.
I know what you mean. Totally unique is all I keep coming back to.

I know what you mean. Totally unique is all I keep coming back to.

I think it is due to the kevlar, and or the low resin volume due to the vacuum curing.. I dunno. Whatever it is. It is cool.

I think it is due to the kevlar, and or the low resin volume due to the vacuum curing.. I dunno. Whatever it is. It is cool.
I think it’s magic. :LOL:

Berkshire's driver setup is amazing. Look at that thing.

1621390918222.png

The other orange Velocity D30+ is going into a TE adapter tonight now that I’m home from Vacay. Time to throw down head to head with the ST-X setup!

I experienced a lull in my club ho'ing... and have not done anything with the Velocity I purchased last month. I fixed that this AM, Mizuno adapter is ordered and and the ST-X will get fit up hopefully this weekend, but soon regardless. In truth I've been having enough fun with the RDX Black that came with the Mizuno ST-X, and I wanted to play a few rounds in a row to truly adapt to new Driver before I started playing with shafts. Now that I've got a decent baseline, let's do this.

I played the blue D30+ in my B21 last week in Chicago. About as straight as I could ever hope for. Ball flight was strong. Only lost a couple drives slightly right and hooked one pretty badly. On a relatively tight course, I was extremely impressed by the performance.

I played the blue D30+ in my B21 last week in Chicago. About as straight as I could ever hope for. Ball flight was strong. Only lost a couple drives slightly right and hooked one pretty badly. On a relatively tight course, I was extremely impressed by the performance.

You hit the ball extremely well with that combo.

Still rocking this one in my Mizzy driver and I’m overall pleased. WAY more feel and flow than I’m used to playing, but numbers remain good and dispersion as well. I’m pretty impressed.

Still rocking this one in my Mizzy driver and I’m overall pleased. WAY more feel and flow than I’m used to playing, but numbers remain good and dispersion as well. I’m pretty impressed.

I have been using the Ballistic in my driver, and honestly kind of miss the feel of this shaft. Ballistic has been really good, but its a tip/adapter thing more than it is a preferred shaft thing. I think I am going to make a switch back here soon.

I have been using the Ballistic in my driver, and honestly kind of miss the feel of this shaft. Ballistic has been really good, but its a tip/adapter thing more than it is a preferred shaft thing. I think I am going to make a switch back here soon.
It’s pretty wild how this one can flow SO much. In the swing but still just flat out respond. I know the science behind it, but it’s still wild to me!

It’s pretty wild how this one can flow SO much. In the swing but still just flat out respond. I know the science behind it, but it’s still wild to me!

Its a gateway drug to feeling a shaft kick in my opinion. Feels soft during the waggle or the dreaded word "whippy", but just performs for me so well.

Its a gateway drug to feeling a shaft kick in my opinion. Feels soft during the waggle or the dreaded word "whippy", but just performs for me so well.
And when you really load into one there’s an initial “oh ****” sensation that hits, only to have the damn thing kick through like a bullwhip on steroids. :oops:

I'll be building mine up as soon as I can get a few free minutes in an evening. Adapter is here, working through some crazy busy times in the personal life.

1623284865874.png

I'd been slacking, but THP you inspire me. Adapter is drying on the D30+.

I’m still using a green Velocity D30+ on my Epic Max LS and I’m still digging this combo a lot...

Another 54 today with this in the ST-X, and another day of really fun results!

Back