Wonder what next a knock off driver?

Saw these yesterday as I looked for something else in Costco.

Didn’t pull them out but the back of the head looks pretty nice, couldn’t get a real good look at the face.
be9fbd1d08848c533ec2617328800fde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merged with an existing thread.

No thank you.

Spotted in store. The new Surprise Az Costco location. Bought a set. They seem to be well built wedges and will be giving them a go shortly!

View attachment 8965911View attachment 8965912View attachment 8965913View attachment 8965914View attachment 8965915View attachment 8965916View attachment 8965917

looks conforming to me and the face competes with any wedge out there. I might just buy a set and dish out some costco sampler short game lessons on the haters

I know that some on here don't like or value what Rick Shiels has to say, but he recently did a test on Kirkland wedges and did a video. To me, they seem OK, and if someone wants to put them in play, more power to them. After all, more choices is good for the game and the golfer!

I actually have these & enjoy hitting them so far. I played the 60* a few days ago out of a few bunkers & they performed just as good as others. Maybe not quite as much spin but still a nice high trajectory. I'd like to see how they perform in warmer weather.

my wife and i were in costco last week and they had these front and center as you walk in the door. she says: "those look nice"...;)

I will admit that I really want to try these out. With COSTCO's liberal return policy I may just pick up a set next time I am there.

These could be great wedges for the person who is fairly new at golf and wants to get a few more options when it comes to the wedge game. Good on Costco for giving these as an option to those new in golf or even those who are seasoned golfers.

TXG reviewed these wedges and had some very good things to say.

Yeah they pretty much made the Vokeys look like a complete waste of money, at least for a full soled wedge.

More spin is one thing, but even tighter standard deviation on spin was an eye opener.

It just shows that so much of what we pay for golf equipment is for marketing and Tour nonsense.

I went back and read several of the beginning pages of this thread and I have no problem with them making and selling these wedges as some REALLY DO. If I am just starting out, am I going to buy 3 $150 to $200 wedges or 3 for 180?

I am past a point where I buy a case of balls for $10 or a set of wedges for $180...but that's my choice. More power to you to game them...go for it. I hope they work great for you.

Yeah they pretty much made the Vokeys look like a complete waste of money, at least for a full soled wedge.

More spin is one thing, but even tighter standard deviation on spin was an eye opener.

It just shows that so much of what we pay for golf equipment is for marketing and Tour nonsense.

i wonder how these would do in damp conditions, or out of the rough. dry ball was very interesting, but i would think the real innovation is in less than perfect conditions.

While I don't disagree with you, I have to wonder how long they last.
I think that's the thing that might concern the golfer who plays alot.
Of course at that price you could just trash them and get a new set every year if you start losing spin.

Had a friend pick these up and he's really happy about it. He previously had the Callaway MD 4s and is swearing by these

I will admit that I really want to try these out. With COSTCO's liberal return policy I may just pick up a set next time I am there.

Might as well if you’re curious. I did it with their putter. I didn’t care for it, and they had no problem taking it back.

Had a friend pick these up and he's really happy about it. He previously had the Callaway MD 4s and is swearing by these
I have a friend in the same boat. He was playing RTX3s and needed new wedges. He bought them figuring Costco takes everything back. He loves them. They do look good in his bag. Kirkland bumps me a bit but the wedge is pretty good looking in real life.

I have a friend in the same boat. He was playing RTX3s and needed new wedges. He bought them figuring Costco takes everything back. He loves them. They do look good in his bag. Kirkland bumps me a bit but the wedge is pretty good looking in real life.
I'm not the biggest fan of the looks of them and I'm not even sure he likes the look :ROFLMAO: but he's playing well and loves the feel so he's in

I'm not the biggest fan of the looks of them and I'm not even sure he likes the look :ROFLMAO: but he's playing well and loves the feel so he's in
Yeah, that didn't come out quite right. They look fine in his bag. Not like a complete knockoff is what I meant. It's not like seeing a brandnew Cleveland. But it doesn't look like a Warrior wedge either.

Just watched this review and I found it pretty impressive. Looked like TXG did as well.

For the price I'm tempted to give them a try. Sure, Vokeys and others have more options, but I'm not too picky usually.

Just watched this review and I found it pretty impressive. Looked like TXG did as well.

For the price I'm tempted to give them a try. Sure, Vokeys and others have more options, but I'm not too picky usually.
If your wedge needs can be met with the Kirkland specs... 52* / 56* / 60* with the Vokey equivalent "F" grind. I can honestly see a lot of golfers putting these wedges in their golf bags, including the experienced value conscious golfer.

Why wouldn't they give them a shot otherwise, give 3 wedges for the price of 1 Vokey. Should you not like them for whatever reason simply take them back for a full refund, no hassle money back guarantee. Try doing that with your local golf shop and see their reaction.

Balls, putters and now wedges - is it drivers and perhaps fairway woods next ???

If your wedge needs can be met with the Kirkland specs... 52* / 56* / 60* with the Vokey equivalent "F" grind. I can honestly see a lot of golfers putting these wedges in their golf bags, including the experienced value conscious golfer.

Why wouldn't they give them a shot otherwise, give 3 wedges for the price of 1 Vokey. Should you not like them for whatever reason simply take them back for a full refund, no hassle money back guarantee. Try doing that with your local golf shop and see their reaction.

Balls, putters and now wedges - is it drivers and perhaps fairway woods next ???
Hmmm I'll have to check the Vokey site and read about the F grind. I have little doubt the Kirklands would work for me. I've also been debating the Byrdie Golf wedge set, but lack of details about the clubs makes me second guess them.

Back