Kisner’s take on the Ryder Cup selection

I would have bit my tongue if I were Kisner, after what we watched.

Sure, he (and others) feel like he got snubbed, but they won - so who's really going to argue with the decisions made?

#scoreboard

Publicly, he should have congratulated the team, especially the captain, acknowledged his dip in form and vowed to make the automatic picks for the next one. Privately, he can say what he wants , but be careful who is listening.

He knows what the issue is, he doesn't play well in the playoffs. You would think he would want to improve that. 🤷‍♂️

The selection process for the teams has always evolved. At one point the selection process was changed based on recommendations from Jack Nicklaus.

Hard to whine he wasn't picked as it being politically based...the US Captain picks kicked ass to the tune of a record score! Who should he have replaced, Scheffler?

he's gotten the same no call 4 times...sorry Kiz, the first 3 should have told him to make the team on points!

Picks are for people with form in the event (Poulter) or recent form such as a win in the play offs.

He’s 100% been snubbed.

But, bummer for him the group he got snubbed for this time kicked absolute ass, so he looks bad for the complaints imo. And I’m a BIG Kiz fan.

I like Kiz, and I think he should have been part of more teams. This time around though, and I said it at the time, I think there were guys that deserved picks more than him. I'll easily stand by that. They guy had a stretch of missing 7 of 9 cuts last year(one being a no-cut event). His game picked up but he was still pretty inconsistent. Kevin Na deserved on more than he did. But your last point is spot on, the guys that were picked played well and the team rolled to victory. This just comes off looking poorly.

Great match play record. Unfortunately that isn't the only criteria to make the team. Plain and simple he isn't one of the best 12 American players, and honesty is closer to 20 than 12.

I think Kiz would be a better fit for the RC when they play in Europe, where the courses are set up to attack the US team's strength (hitting hellacious bombs).

I love Kisner but don't feel like he was snubbed. Kiz is a very good match play golfer. That said he didn't play well after he won and if I remember correctly he was around 19th on the final standings (I couldn't find the final list). I would have had a hard time picking Kiz over any of the guys that got selected. I listened to that podcast and I didn't really feel like Kiz was bitching too much. He fully admitted he played like crap in the playoff and the captain needs to pick guys that are on form.

Back