I'm partial to Benchmade folders and Randall's Adventure fixed blades, I've got like 87 knives.

Little something something I've been working on...
dEYUj.jpg

That is just ridiculous!!!

I also have a few benchmades one of them is an auto.

I want a Chris Reeves Sebenza something fierce.

I have a bunch of Case knives - favorites are a canoe & stockman. I also like Camillus & USA Parker knives - both are out of business now, so I hunt eBay for them. Never a day goes by that I don't use a pocket knife for something ...

Very nice. What is your normal carry?
I have a bunch of Case knives - favorites are a canoe & stockman. I also like Camillus & USA Parker knives - both are out of business now, so I hunt eBay for them. Never a day goes by that I don't use a pocket knife for something ...

For work (dress), carry a Case peanut or slim Parker damascus 2 blad pen knife mostly.

For after work/weekends, carry a small stockman (Camillus, Parker, etc). Not big into lockbacks...

You ?

Not bad, the red stag large toothpick from Case is mine.

I am thinking about asking my parents to order me a custom Randall for my college graduation. Should come in just after I graduate.

I would love to see a thread like this except with pocket watches. For some reason I love those things.

I want a Spyderco Cricket.

i have two kabars and a few gerbers
pSijspi4kNB8ZRNQ6fVA_vyWF0kEDz0Hq0xE8pxJK7b5njVW64LiGKyxP_J1m7hzAXOd78Xlaj99ARLWrVqawoiYHntx2sfGgrTjPIN04y16NhmvgadIMc7BQ-tWQ4qMpF2YWYRaiqKwiSyEoKGnnWNAxeMxAHS8a-pJws3mtYAVgBGuBO-Ijt7u34-SMsUQG1KwYKdp07Z4SoqtfPcLENEmPQvrY7zdKpcpGTS1NwbmbXXrjEkbMPqHatPpqJpLtFzthUSXTJvWaMQavg_S9C9lOzHdqIxkVCn1iXXpoJEytRP4tVQviikUy3el_w

Bump for uriel.

I Want an SOG Aegis.

Bump for uriel.

I Want an SOG Aegis.

thanks man

This one by any chance? or do you like the tanto?
images

That one, with a black handle.

I will be back in a little while, but until then, look up William Henry Kinves.
thanks man

This one by any chance? or do you like the tanto?
images

That one, with a black handle.

I will be back in a little while, but until then, look up William Henry Kinves.

Me too! :brb:

I'm back. I have a small wish list...

Cold Steel Emissary
Randall Made Fighting Stiletto
Case MOP Trapper
Chris Reeves Large Sebenza
Opinel 8

http://www.handysharp.com/

I picked one of these up at the outdoor show a couple of months ago and they work great. I've used them on knives and scissors so far and am pretty happy with the results.

I just died a little inside. JK

They work okay, but if you know how to use a stone, then there is no substitute.
http://www.handysharp.com/

I picked one of these up at the outdoor show a couple of months ago and they work great. I've used them on knives and scissors so far and am pretty happy with the results.

I just died a little inside. JK

They work okay, but if you know how to use a stone, then there is no substitute.

I never got the knack of using stones. I usually just used my Lansky and that is why I like this tool since it is fast, no setup time, and very portable.

Lansky makes a great system, I have wanted to try it for a long time.

I am this close to buying a guide (not good at freehand) and a set of Norton waterstones.
I never got the knack of using stones. I usually just used my Lansky and that is why I like this tool since it is fast, no setup time, and very portable.

Lansky makes a great system, I have wanted to try it for a long time.

I am this close to buying a guide (not good at freehand) and a set of Norton waterstones.

Lansky works great but it can be a pain to break out and get going (or I'm just lazy).

Now I want to go to the knife store. Maybe I can find a nice fixed blade this time.

Picked up a Buck Gen5 Skinner w/ Charcoal Birchwood handle

Back