Mine is a CRKT very decent knife for the $.
[h=1]M21-14DSFG[/h]
M21-14DSFG_large_279.jpg

That one, with a black handle.

I will be back in a little while, but until then, look up William Henry Kinves.

So I looked up these knives, the detail on them is incredible, these are pretty awesome here. I guess that's why they are like
$500 and up

William_Henry_Knife_pic_pikatti.jpg

Anodized Titanium, Damascus, Timascus, Carbon Fiber, rare woods..... I am in love.
So I looked up these knives, the detail on them is incredible, these are pretty awesome here. I guess that's why they are like
$500 and up

William_Henry_Knife_pic_pikatti.jpg

I;m liking these randall made knives, they look like a ww1 era fighting knife but the the william henry ones are much better looking to me hah

orig.jpg

My father has a stag handled skinner from them. I will say this: it is the best knife I have ever held. Period. Nothing else even approaches the level of quality Randall puts out. They are meant to be used though, not looked at.
I;m liking these randall made knives, they look like a ww1 era fighting knife but the the william henry ones are much better looking to me hah

orig.jpg

I'll bring some life to this topic. These two knives are my favorite. Ones a daily workhorse and the other is my old combat knife, I'll let you choose which is which.

2012-11-20_16-25-41_878.jpg

2012-11-20_16-26-00_925.jpg

2012-11-20_16-26-24_198.jpg

2012-11-20_16-27-15_963.jpg

I love the Gerber LMF II man, it's an amazing knife!

I'll bring some life to this topic. These two knives are my favorite. Ones a daily workhorse and the other is my old combat knife, I'll let you choose which is which.

2012-11-20_16-25-41_878.jpg

2012-11-20_16-26-00_925.jpg

2012-11-20_16-26-24_198.jpg

2012-11-20_16-27-15_963.jpg

Gerber LMF II is very nice and would be a must have but i prefer no serrations

Kershaw Cryo is my EDC right now (awesome knife for under 30.00)
Like the spyderco economy series you get a lot of knife for the price i have all 4
Ontario Rat 1, 3 and 5 all very solid, and Rat 1 is one of the more unheralded folders i have.

combat/survival that is lashed to my go bag is a Ka-Bar BK7

Gerber LMF II is very nice and would be a must have but i prefer no serrations

Kershaw Cryo is my EDC right now (awesome knife for under 30.00)
Like the spyderco economy series you get a lot of knife for the price i have all 4
Ontario Rat 1, 3 and 5 all very solid, and Rat 1 is one of the more unheralded folders i have.

combat/survival that is lashed to my go bag is a Ka-Bar BK7

yeah I prefer no serrations too, but I love that the LMF II can be fashioned into a makeshift spear easily, I currently have two KA-Bar 1211s, one black with serrations and one foliage green with a straight blade, I love it.

I bought the lansky system for sharpening, and it's fine

I'm a huge fan of Randall's Adventure knives, I have multiple Izula and ESEE series knives. And that LMF II is virtually indestructible.

I am a total kershaw fanboy. My EDC right now is the 1550 Blackout with no serration. My Christmas present to myself is going to be the Blur S30V.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I am a total kershaw fanboy. My EDC right now is the 1550 Blackout with no serration. My Christmas present to myself is going to be the Blur S30V.

I've had the blur for about a year now, and honestly it's not been carried past the first month i had it. I keep it handy around the house, and it's a heck of a knife, but the rough texture of the grips rips my shorts, jeans pockets to shreds.

I have a few Swiss army knives but nothing serious

I've had the blur for about a year now, and honestly it's not been carried past the first month i had it. I keep it handy around the house, and it's a heck of a knife, but the rough texture of the grips rips my shorts, jeans pockets to shreds.

Hmmm I never pictured that but I will look into it. I love the S30 steel.

I'm a huge fan of Randall's Adventure knives, I have multiple Izula and ESEE series knives. And that LMF II is virtually indestructible.

yeah man, the LMF II is my next knife, I was going to get it a few years back, but I couldn't say no to the Ka-Bar hah

yeah man, the LMF II is my next knife, I was going to get it a few years back, but I couldn't say no to the Ka-Bar hah

The LMF is feels good, just enough weight. I myself was never a big fan of serrations, but once I learned to sharpen them properly, I never buy a knife without them.

I used to own a lot of knives...my dad is a big collector...or was.

The LMF is feels good, just enough weight. I myself was never a big fan of serrations, but once I learned to sharpen them properly, I never buy a knife without them.

Yeah man, I got lucky and learned to sharpen serrations easily

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

A friend of mine is a professional baldesmith, she travelled to the US a couple of years ago and obtained Journeyman status with the American Bladesmith Society. Her gallery has pics of previous blades she's sold. I can attest to the high quality of her fit and finish, having seen many of he blades in person. I own the Circuit Breaker blade too

http://www.darkwoodsforge.com/

Does anyone have any experience with this blade: http://www.crkt.com/K700KXP
It was recommended to me today by the manager of a knife shop I happened to enter today. Apparently it's got some amazing steel in it and it has a fantastically functional blade profile.

Does anyone have any experience with this blade: http://www.crkt.com/K700KXP
It was recommended to me today by the manager of a knife shop I happened to enter today. Apparently it's got some amazing steel in it and it has a fantastically functional blade profile.

I've heard a lot of nice things about that blade. Mainly praised is the blade geometry and the handle. I have heard a lot of great things about the steel, which is essentially a D2 tool steel (a great thing) that has added vandium that prevents rust.

Good to hear! The blade is what intrigued me after talking with the manager of the knife story. When I was holding it, the handle actually felt kind of awkward - not nicely contoured like my friend's buck knife.

I've heard a lot of nice things about that blade. Mainly praised is the blade geometry and the handle. I have heard a lot of great things about the steel, which is essentially a D2 tool steel (a great thing) that has added vandium that prevents rust.

Recently purchased this Gerber Prodigy:

Prodigy-Tanto2.jpg

Back