JR

Reaction score
Handicap
May sound creepy, but I love fine pocket knives.

It is a very small collection as I only add one a year but so far I have:

Case Red Stag Texas Toothpick, SS blade.

Case Red Bone Stockman (I think, need to check the #s), SS
An Old Henry I found and cleaned up. SS

Case YellowHandle Slimback Trapper, Chrome Vandium blade. (current Carry knife)

What you got?

NICE.

I dont recognise the brand on some. The sorta triangular one before the tang meets the handle?

EDIT

thats odd. I cant see jeffans post anymore...

knives009.jpg

knives007.jpg

knives008.jpg

that's some of my fixed blades and I have a pretty good collection of folders
my carry knife right now is a Spyderco Native in CPMS30V

Oh, there it is...

some hunt'n knives
watch013.jpg

cold steel,rat,ontario,case,united,gerber,buck to name a few

I like the Kershaw knives.

I have this one:

Rainbow%20Chive.JPG

I like those Kershaws too I got a leek, a cyclone,a blur, and a mini cyclone

I actually dont know much about Randall. I just looked at the beautiful craftsmanship and said:
'Well thats just fine.'

I feel sorry for anyone who breaks into your house.

I feel sorry for anyone who breaks into your house.

LOL.

I dont need a knife, I am also an avid archer. You have to be around here. My school, in the only year we competed, won the high school national championships. I was one year too young, and the team never reformed.

No kidding.

LOL.

I dont need a knife, I am also an avid archer. You have to be around here. My school, in the only year we competed, won the high school national championships. I was one year too young, and the team never reformed.

No kidding.

I had a High Country Supreme XL but I was never very good. I did shoot a deer with it though.

My deal now is going for the steels.I have 2 other Spyderco Natives cause they have a variety of blade steels.They're VG10 and GIN-1.I have a Calyso Jr. in ZDP 69 too.Bought a couple Spyderco's for the kid in H1 with is virtually rust proof and quite durable as well.

Great collection of knifes Jefffann. I could easily be a knife ho, but have stayed in check. I have several folders, one is a smaller Spiderco, not sure what model, or even where its at right now. I have numerous hunter and three special display knifes that were made for me by a guy down in SE Kansas many years ago while he was going for his master status in the guild or what ever. I remember him telling me the blades were worked from old buzz saw blades or something, but the handles are really cool. One is from a buck my buddy shot and I helped track, one is hackberry I think and the other is some kind of a redwood.

The knives are the last of their problems if they break in when I'm home.. around here 911 works pretty well and you don't have to worry about litigation or remorse at hurting or killing someone. If that fails three big dogs ought to keep em busy while I get something else I collect.

Great collection of knifes Jefffann. I could easily be a knife ho, but have stayed in check. I have several folders, one is a smaller Spiderco, not sure what model, or even where its at right now. I have numerous hunter and three special display knifes that were made for me by a guy down in SE Kansas many years ago while he was going for his master status in the guild or what ever. I remember him telling me the blades were worked from old buzz saw blades or something, but the handles are really cool. One is from a buck my buddy shot and I helped track, one is hackberry I think and the other is some kind of a redwood.

Wow.

My randall has a beautiful stag handle, but the blade has obviously been well used.
Amazing steel though.

Duey
I hoed all of those in a couple of months
Now I'm OCD'ing on something else
It's usually repacing something that I had and then going overboard.
Thank God I'm not a Morman

yikes...

Wow.

My randall has a beautiful stag handle, but the blade has obviously been well used.
Amazing steel though.

Duey
I hoed all of those in a couple of months
Now I'm OCD'ing on something else
It's usually repacing something that I had and then going overboard.
Thank God I'm not a Morman

I'll see if I can find my oldies and get a pic. I can't even remember the guy's name that made them for me, but should be able to find out from a friend. It was JL something, anyway it was old buzzsaw blades that are super hard to find anymore.

I have to be careful about collecting things, I go a bit off the wall as well.

I'll see if I can find my oldies and get a pic. I can't even remember the guy's name that made them for me, but should be able to find out from a friend. It was JL something, anyway it was old buzzsaw blades that are super hard to find anymore.

I have to be careful about collecting things, I go a bit off the wall as well.

Lemme guess, super hard steel with great edge retention?

Lemme guess, super hard steel with great edge retention?

I would guess thats the idea, but what he makes is for display anyway. Those three of mine have never cut anything. (Never even had a good edge put on them).

duey,

Is it JL Gill?

Back