Knuth High Heat Driver Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Enjoyed the review. Sounds like a very solid driver.
I would love to hit this driver, after following along with the driver testing thread. The sound is the thing that might hurt my interest. But then again, if it performed, I could possibly deal with it.

Good job hawk. This one an interesting to follow along with during the live testing and some interesting observations in your review.

Great write-up, Hawk. The High Heat is crazy loud, but also crazy fun to hit. I found it to be very forgiving as well.

Great stuff. I'm bummed I didn't hit this in MSP. I sure heard it though!

Really really good review here Hawk. While I'm the first to admit that aesthetically the sole looks "cheap" to me along with the mirrored face (perhaps because we aren't used to seeing that), I can't deny the technology and what they've done here. Great stuff learning about Dean and what he brings to the table with his background.

This definitely sounds like a sleeper but has the performance to make it stand out against some much larger OEM's. I need to try this one - love the idea of a driver designed FOR amateurs that miss all over the face.

Great review hawk! Sounds like a driver most people should try out.

Thanks for reading folks.

Like everything, it won't be for everybody and there are some things that could make it much more attractive to the masses, but it's a nice stick. Good enough to stay in my bag for the time being, not that my choices neccessarily mean anything to others.

Nice review, Hawk!

Great review! This would be very interesting to demo. Hopefully in the hands of us hackers it lives up to it's creators name!

Nice write up, Hawk. This one is a major anomaly in the modern crop of drivers, so I'd love to give it a swing and see what it's all about. "Extremely forgiving" sounds pretty nice to me!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great job, Hawk. I'm all for more forgiveness, but I'm not a fan of very loud drivers.

A couple of more lofts of this driver have arrived at THP HQ and I am going to test out the 12* in the next couple of days. There is something to this thing in terms of forgiveness that I really enjoy and the mirrored face gives me a comfort that I am not sure I have had in the past.

A couple of more lofts of this driver have arrived at THP HQ and I am going to test out the 12* in the next couple of days. There is something to this thing in terms of forgiveness that I really enjoy and the mirrored face gives me a comfort that I am not sure I have had in the past.
Oh snap! 12 degrees could be a lot of fun.

With the mirrored face and head shape, I thought the Knuth framed the ball nicely at address. I'm not sure what my next driver purchase will be, but forgiveness will be high on the list of what I'm looking for and the High Heat has plenty of that.

Can you bring it with you by chance?

I've been hitting the ball a little lower than normal these last few weeks off the tee. Wondering what the difference would be.

Can you bring it with you by chance?

I've been hitting the ball a little lower than normal these last few weeks off the tee. Wondering what the difference would be.

Im not bringing a golf bag, but maybe I should change that.

Oh, don't go to any trouble man. I forgot about that and it's not that big of a deal.

I have seen this club in action and it is impressive. Also as much as hawk's review.

Great review Hawk. With having a slower swingspeed being just over 80mph (190-210 yd) I would love to get to try one of these with a regular flex to see if there is any distance to gain over my Biocell. Or do you think there wouldn't be much dif? Obviously talking solid strikes but it looks like mishits would see the biggest benefit.

I want one.

I will own one.

Ignorantly obnoxious, but long.

I think about this driver, a lot, and what a ton of cotton balls and a trip to continental golf might do.

So. Fun.

I think about this driver, a lot, and what a ton of cotton balls and a trip to continental golf might do.

So. Fun.

Same here. Forgiving, fun, and loud is how I would describe this one. If I could have found a used one, I would have picked one up. Not that I don't think it's worth the price tag, the budget just doesn't allow for a new one.

Back