Kobe Bryant Killed in a Helicopter Crash

Lakers twitter just tweeted out about Kobe. Nothing about any other family members.

Now reports are claiming all his kids were with him. Pure speculation says others.

as sad as I am to hear of this, I am never not sickened by the greed of some to be the first to report regardless of accuracy.

Yeah, there should be a significant penalty for reporting false facts. The media is corrupt.

R.I.P.

So tragic and sad for those involved and their families. RIP.

Sad and surreal. Hard to believe. He will be missed.

TMZ reporting it wasn't all his kids that died too but there was one onboard.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
d4ebae050cfc9f22e4104b533c6b8e7f.jpg

Such a shockingly tragic loss for his family. RIP.

Very, very sad news.

TMZ reporting it wasn't all his kids that died too but there was one onboard.

d4ebae050cfc9f22e4104b533c6b8e7f.jpg
So sad. She was the oldest, I believe. Reports saying they were on the way to her BB practice.

This news is so numbing. I was a big Kobe fan as a kid, playing SG in high school during the early 2000s when Kobe and Shaq were dominating the league. But, much like the Tiger of late, I've become an even bigger fan of Kobe since he retired. He has been so invested in his daughters, and to hear that one was on the helicopter too is just soul crushing. I just can't believe it.

Report says was heading to a travel basketball game for his daughter...another parent and kid were on board as well.

The identity of the other 4 people on board has not been released. So sad.

ESPN reports as well that his 13-year-old daughter was killed in the crash along with another parent and daughter.

Omg. Now they say his daughter was also on board.

So so sad.?

I'm having a really hard time with this.

Tragic prayers to his family.

This is awful. The world lost a legend. Prayers to his family.

This is incredibly sad news. What he did for basketball and beyond was incredible. True competitor and influence to so many!

Such horrible news. He and his daughter both taken way too soon. RIP #blackmamba

This is awful for his and the others families. Such a terrible tragedy.

I just heard about it. Awful, awful news.

All this also reminds me I ******* hate TMZ and social media clickbait hounds.

So sad, but let the things work their way out before you blast it everywhere for clicks. Have some damn decency.

Last edited:
Devastating. I'm really sad. I can't even fathom what his wife and the rest of the kids are going through right now. He looked like he was pioneering a different kind of superstar retirement life. So unfair.

Back