Kobe Bryant Killed in a Helicopter Crash

Yeah, there should be a significant penalty for reporting false facts. The media is corrupt.
This is not the place for going on about the media. I heard that on NBC as well. Perhaps they got bad info. More importantly people died. Let's talk about whose corrupt tomorrow.

Official manifest said there were 9 people on board

Wow nine people. Such a tragedy

just saw about 9 on board... so sad.

pray for the family RiP

Just awful news all the way around. Prayers for all the families involved.

A very tragic and sad accident. Hopefully the families involved will be able to find peace.

So much speculation still in this tragedy. I feel for his family as well as the families of all the other as yet unknown lost in the crash.

So much speculation still in this tragedy. I feel for his family as well as the families of all the other as yet unknown lost in the crash.
It sucks for the families involved to have all this speculation in the news, etc.

Just got home and saw this. Very sad.

CNN is reporting that a relative confirms 3 of the others involved were a set of parents and a teammate of his daughter. One of them was the baseball coach at Orange Coast College.

so sad, bless the families of those involved...Pray for healing peace when they can

Is it true someone put a crash video out there? What the f**k?

This is not the place for going on about the media. I heard that on NBC as well. Perhaps they got bad info. More importantly people died. Let's talk about whose corrupt tomorrow.

Yes, sir!

Is it true someone put a crash video out there? What the ****?

Welcome to 2020 ?

Strong recommendation to not watch it, if it’s even authentic.

I’ve seen several tweets mentioning a fake video.

Sad and crazy. I feel for his wife and the rest of his family. I will never understand why rich men always seem to want to own and fly helicopters.

This is so surreal to follow.

They're just going thru the motions in this Pelicans/Celtics game.

This is so sad. I actually met him once at a charity luncheon. Incredibly nice man. Prayers for him and his daughter and the other victims.

Such incredible sad news.. His wife and other kids must be devastated. Prayers going out their way.

Welcome to 2020 ?

Strong recommendation to not watch it, if it’s even authentic.

Why not? Plenty of videos of horrific events, 9/11, Pearl Harbor bombing, etc. as well as audio recordings of similar events. Everyone grieves differently and some folks need more for "closure" than others.

I definitely don't want to see that. Shutting off social for a couple days.

It absolutely disgusts me how quick people are to their agenda, ignoring the real sadness that occurred today. Pres can't even tweet out sympathy without complete and utter nonsense chasing. People need to sort themselves the f**k out.

From what I've read, that's a video from 2018 and it happened overseas.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sad stuff. Kobe was a legit good dude and an 11 time 1st teamer with 5 championships.

Probably the most impactful sports death since Dale Earnhardt in 2001. Felt like the world stopped when that happened as well

I just read that TMZ out out the story before the family knew or were able to be notified by authorities. ******* scum of the earth.

Back