Koepka's response to Bryson running his mouth about ab's. "i'm 2 short of a 6 pack"

Baaahahahaha Brooks is awesome. On. Point.

Golf needs Brooks, I love what he had to say throughout 2019. Straight up.

savage, although that setup is pretty weak.
I agree. He would have more trophies if he played in or cared about winning tournaments other then majors.

A look inside Dechambeu's head:

Brooks.jpg

DouChambeau should quit, while he's behind .... nerd alert :geek:

Solid rebuttal, but I am a little OCD and those trophies aren't centered properly on their pedestals. Does this bother anyone else?

Doubt I am ever a Brooks fan. I think he is a great player but just hate his attitude. I will give him this one though as that was downright hilarious. You would think a guy who claims to be as smart as Bryson would have realized he was setting himself up for that one.

O M G ... that is incredible. what a burn!

My work day was so much better seeing that this morning! Straight savage! I have a love/hate relationship with Brooks but this is epic!

Crazy good response

Will Brooks help Bryson pack his bag this afternoon when Bryson misses the cut and has to go home?

I think Brooks is my first round draft pick in a brawl or playing partner. Might want to rethink this one Bryson.

How are those abs working out for ya? D12DCF98-8C11-47E5-A1EE-BFE6A3D77E78.jpeg

Love it. Bryson needs to grow up.

I love it on both sides. Obviously its great comeback for Brooks, but it wouldn't have been necessary if Bryson was just another bland cookie cutter tour pro who abstained from interesting comments. He lost this round by a landslide to be clear, but at least he's putting stuff out there. I wish we got those kinds of back and forth talk from more tour pros.

One is leaving and one is still playing. But abs though :ROFLMAO: I still like Bryson but damn don't get cut in the first tournament after you say that! Especially in a tournament Brooks is in

Brooks lives rent free in Casa Dechambeau

Great response

Back