Tour Event KPMG Women's PGA Championship

Wanna know who’ll never get penalized for slow play? Nelly. She’s faaast.
She seems to play better when the pace is quick and nobody will ever accuse her of being slow.

Big swing with that eagle !!!

Lizette bobbles and makes bogey, eagle for Nelly, and a 3 stroke swing.

She seems to play better when the pace is quick and nobody will ever accuse her of being slow.
They were saying earlier that they’re taking breaks on the tee boxes and taking their time getting down the fairways just so she doesn’t have to wait between shots.

Lizette bobbles and makes bogey, eagle for Nelly, and a 3 stroke swing.

They were saying earlier that they’re taking breaks on the tee boxes and taking their time getting down the fairways just so she doesn’t have to wait between shots.
I think a couple weeks ago that she and her sister regularly play in 3 or less hours. She seems to be getting her mental game in place. She seems really solid lately.

It sounds like Korda is flushing just about every shot. I'd be surprised if she doesn't close this tournament out.

It sounds like Korda is flushing just about every shot. I'd be surprised if she doesn't close this tournament out.
At this point it looks like par golf will get it done.

Her game is so on right now. Lizette has a big hill to climb with only 4 holes left. She’d probably need Nelly to falter somewhere.

On another note, how cool is it that all three of the Korda kids will be competing in the Tokyo Olympics? Jessica and Nelly in golf, their brother Sebastian in tennis. Neat family story.

Another birdie for Nelly, great putt. That should seal the deal.

Another birdie for Nelly, great putt. That should seal the deal.

yep, that should do it. Great birdie from the fairway bunker!!

Bad swing from Nelly on the long Par 3…. Probably not enough holes left for Salas

Nelly hit a great drive after that double!

Bad swing from Nelly on the long Par 3…. Probably not enough holes left for Salas
I’ll bet she was awfully glad for her previous eagle and that 5 shot lead!

That pin placement on 17. 😬

Great shots by both of them. I figured Nelly was going to play if safer than that, but I guess when ya hot, ya hot.

Nelly with a good shot on 17…. I’d think that pretty much seals the deal

Congrats to Nelly, her first major win and she also moves to world #1!

Congrats Nelly

Nice win for Nelly!!! 🇺🇸

She’s the first American to win a major in like 12 woman’s majors. Great to see.

Back