Kudos to Mizuno Customer Service

Good stuff! Love that.

That is great to hear. I really want to try one of these fwy's after hearing so much good about them
I have the jpx and clk hybrid 4 ,,, that club when you hit it never looks like it’s the distance and suddenly it’s there,,, extremely reliable and can’t speak more highly of the irons and mizuno product beautifully made and equally to play with.😊

nevermind...

Last edited:
so i finally received the replacement head last week. first there were supply issues, then the head they sent was the wrong loft, then there were more supply issues, and i finally received the replacement head. ...only they sent it with the adapter already installed in the head. no shaft, just the adapter screwed into the head. so i can't just install the shaft from the broken head. i'm sure it's an easy fix to get it out, but i don't know how to, and i don't know if i have the right tool, and i still don't have a club i can use.
Any tool should work right? just need something to hold the adapter so you can unscrew no?

but unscrew with what? it's a much larger diameter than the tip of a torque wrench for adjusting loft, swapping shafts, etc. it's threaded like a normal screw.
I was just assuming the adapter is in place as if there was a shaft but without the shaft...hence just unscrew the adapter. Got pics?

you're correct, that's exactly what it is. but unscrew the adapter with what?

here’s a pic from the 3w they sent. same issue. i’m a moron when it comes to this stuff so i’m sure it’s an easy fix.

View attachment 9015717
A normal shaft wrench should work no matter the brand I would think just like changing a shaft

well, i'm an idiot

Finally a good story about customer service...Glad the ShaftGates are still at 2 of them...

Back