Review KZG H370 Hybrid Review

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Hopefully by now the base knowledge of the KZG brand has increased with the recent reviews that THP has done on the Tri Tour irons here and the Super Sole Wedges here. If that wasn’t enough, KZG wanted to show readers that they have a lot more breadth to their offerings than most of us realize.

Continue reading...

Take them over the EXS 220 Hybo?

Read the hybrid review. While the club may look boring, I like the simplicity. Thee other strategy I thought that was really bold was that the club fitting was the only way to obtain the clubs themselves.

Nice review @Jman. I’m actually really surprised at the consistency of spin and carry. Not what I was expecting out of these

• Staff
Read the hybrid review. While the club may look boring, I like the simplicity. Thee other strategy I thought that was really bold was that the club fitting was the only way to obtain the clubs themselves.
That’s the KZG foundation, fitting above all else.

• Staff
  • Staff
Also, there is NOTHING as crazy as looking down at a 42 degree hybrid. Haha

Honestly looks like my Honma BeZeal 525 Hybrid with that Stainless Steel face and shape.

I dont know what it is about this one, but it calls my name a bit.

I really like the shape of the face and the rest of the club. I just cannot stand all that chrome on the bottom and the view of the top. Wish it had a lot less chrome.

I think the hybrid that's around 35 degree could be very useful. Probably 7 or 6 iron distance but higher and straighter on baked out greens.

I dont know what it is about this one, but it calls my name a bit.
They’re fun. Surprisingly fun. I still think they’re a throwback more than anything to the age where hybrids weren’t about max distance, and I think that still has a place for a great deal of players.

That 42 degree hybrid though. I'd be so scared of orbital bone damage. These remind me kind of like the Altitude irons? Those looked like a smaller design hybrid but really worked well for those who needed to elevate the ball etc. That being said, I'm amazed at the amount of spin you were getting with that 42. I would no have guessed that at all, I would have thought spin more in the high 6000's or low 7000's. That's unbelievable.

That 42 degree hybrid though. I'd be so scared of orbital bone damage. These remind me kind of like the Altitude irons? Those looked like a smaller design hybrid but really worked well for those who needed to elevate the ball etc. That being said, I'm amazed at the amount of spin you were getting with that 42. I would no have guessed that at all, I would have thought spin more in the high 6000's or low 7000's. That's unbelievable.
Right? And at those heights, I can tell you, I made a HYBRID pull back on the greens.

Crazy.

Right? And at those heights, I can tell you, I made a HYBRID pull back on the greens.

Crazy.

First thing I thought of when I saw 9k spin. I was like like yep, that backed up more than just an inch or two. How do you take spin off of a hybrid? Those are words I never thought I'd hear myself ask haha

First thing I thought of when I saw 9k spin. I was like like yep, that backed up more than just an inch or two. How do you take spin off of a hybrid? Those are words I never thought I'd hear myself ask haha
I laughed hysterically many many times when I had it on the course. Hysterically.

It has to be so damn strange looking at that 42, but man it seems to produce pretty damn good numbers. Wonder if I could pierce a cloud with that thing like I used to with the divine 9.

It has to be so damn strange looking at that 42, but man it seems to produce pretty damn good numbers. Wonder if I could pierce a cloud with that thing like I used to with the divine 9.
I’m betting yes. When I can get some to 38 yard peak (max in testing was 40 :oops:) you can hit 50.

I’m betting yes. When I can get some to 38 yard peak (max in testing was 40 :oops:) you can hit 50.

Please son. Give me a number that’s a challenge.

Back