KZG Tri Tour Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Tri Tour irons are forged irons that fit a lot of golfers.

From the company
With three movable weights and four weight options you can make the golf club lighter, heavier, more forgiving, more workable or shift the weights to help produce a preferred ball flight. This is KZG’s most versatile iron and will be a great fit for any level of golfer.

The Tri Tour is Triple Forged and CNC Milled to give you feel and consistency. And the sole has been contoured for ease of play through any turf condition.

662D99BC-5067-40CE-8277-30BFAEF7EBAC.jpegF3D38AE2-5D80-4E09-85A5-1B123A7D066A.jpeg5EC8787E-FA62-4999-A31A-365ECD1CC3ED.jpeg

Well those look interesting.

Look expensive

I remember when KZG was fairly common in the US. I had forgotten all about them. This is an interesting offering though. I recall they were known for their forgings and the ability to adjust the weighting in a nice new feature.

Not sure I love the look of them but the concept is intriguing.

• Admin
I remember when KZG was fairly common in the US. I had forgotten all about them. This is an interesting offering though. I recall they were known for their forgings and the ability to adjust the weighting in a nice new feature.

I do too.
This set stands out to me for some reason.

I like this for them and their model. For one, it’s attractive looking down at it (as far as we can tell). The ability to customize weight on a per iron basis is pretty cool too. You can go lighter in head and shaft weight in the long irons for players like me who need that extra bit of help.

Pretty interesting

I do too.
Would be fun to tinker with and see how much the adjustable weights affect things.

Interesting idea. I wonder how much the weight movement will do anything?

I do too.
I wonder if we are going to see more adjustable weight options in irons from other manufacturers?

This set is very interesting...

Would be fun to tinker with and see how much the adjustable weights affect things.

Agreed. And to me, it has a bit of an Apex Pro look and feel with the angles. Love to spend some time playing with the weights.

Nice looking set. My neighbour has been using KZG for years and years we swears by the irons. Guess I will see this in his bag soon

Agreed. And to me, it has a bit of an Apex Pro look and feel with the angles. Love to spend some time playing with the weights.
I don't think many people are all that sensitive to swingweight, but I know I am within a point or two. The added ability to select where the weight goes is also pretty cool.

Seems like a logical shot at moveable weights so I'm sure they will have some applications--for some golfers. I don't think my head can handle all the adjustments at this point (happy to try it with my driver--lol), but I'm sure it has a place in someone's bag.

I don't think many people are all that sensitive to swingweight, but I know I am within a point or two. The added ability to select where the weight goes is also pretty cool.

I was thinking more shifting weight to change the MOI characteristics or adjust heel / toe weight for shot shape stuff.

I like the look, its different but to gaudy. The other thing is little to no offset and that appeals to me.

These look pretty good for having moveable weights, plus there doesn’t appear to be a great deal of offset. I just wonder if feel is somehow affected by the three cavities.

I’d like to hit them. But, they’re a little different for my tastes.

I really like the look of these, any idea what the price point is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the first set with moveable weights in irons?

I'd have concern of them coming loose, but then again some other clubs are hit as often as irons and don't lose the weights

The Tri Tour is Triple Forged and CNC Milled to give you feel and consistency. And the sole has been contoured for ease of play through any turf condition.

Triple forged you say, that sure sounds fancy.

The Tri Tour irons are forged irons that fit a lot of golfers.

From the company
With three movable weights and four weight options you can make the golf club lighter, heavier, more forgiving, more workable or shift the weights to help produce a preferred ball flight. This is KZG’s most versatile iron and will be a great fit for any level of golfer.

View attachment 8920851View attachment 8920853View attachment 8920854
I think this iron design looks great !
I regularly play the KZG GF4 driver and GF fairway woods (both with interchangeable weights) and would like to try these irons.

Looks good with those adjustable weights. Nice for guys wanting to play with swing weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be nice to see in person and might be fun to tinker with

Triple forged you say, that sure sounds fancy.
That's all it is, sounding fancy. Basically they are heating and pressing it 3 times to get it to the final rough shape.

Back