L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

Did you check the LAB outlet? Some custom DF3's are already showing up.

I bought my DF2.1 from the outlet, no regrets. But be aware that there are no returns for outlet items. Also, if you find one you like you can email them with questions regarding a specific club and they will respond. I did that and glad I did...the one I bought was listed incorrectly, saved me $75 by checking on it first.
No DF3 in my specs. Also the outlet prices are not so great I find.
Especially since the lab 10% code only works on their regular site.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Got my DF2.1 today.
Stock 33 inch setup. Really did not mind the size and did not have issues with setup.
My elbow is a bit sore from hitting putts for an hour on my perfect practice matt in the basement.

First impressions:

Has a great roll on the ball. When testing heel and toe forgiveness it was amazing but truth is I didn't really miss the center.

Head to head against my 2 other gamers today it hit most consecutive putts in the small hole at 16 when others in same session hit 10. Very few bad misses.

Feel was interesting. A bit firmer than the Mezz. Sound really changed depending on the ball and ball position. Didn't feel I needed to put it as far forward as described. Maybe 1/2 to 3/4 ball forward.

Overall my biggest gripe is more me needing to make a torque free stroke. Guess that will come with practice. Might explain why i was so consistent putting eyes close where I cod just let the putter track.

Dropped a few birds today and had a total of 34 putts with three 3 putts. Came close to dropping a few others but overall a pretty solid Day. Will be back out practicing tomorrow trying to avoid the 3 putts.

Hit 23 straight 8 footers small hole on perfect practice Matt.
Getting the hang of it though still didn't fully feel like a gravity stroke .

You'll get there. Took me a couple weeks to get out of my old habits and just rely on the DF2.1 to do the work.

It took a bit over a month from placing my order in early March to receiving my new DF3 today here in Continental Europe. I went through the online fitting with Jack who recommended 71°/37”. As I didn't have a chance to test the different shafts, I decided to go with the Accra based on internet feedback although the TPT was tempting because I like their Power driver shaft. Because of my current gamer, the 380 Jailbird, I contemplated going counter balanced with the heavier head option but settled on the standard head and the 2 degree pistol grip. Looking forward to taking it outside either later today or on the weekend.

IMG_1349.jpgIMG_1348.jpg

Still loving my Link.1

Up to 28 consecutive 8 footers in the small cup with DF2.1
Playing 1st round of season Sunday.
Low expectations as courses only starting to open so imagine greens will be slow and bumpy.

I got to see @jb8396 and his DF 2.1 today, with the upgraded shaft. While I can’t get behind the look of the putter head, the upgraded shaft looks incredible and the feel was really good.

DF3*. It was my first round with my LAB putter. It's a bit of a learning curve. Need to just trust it and let it do its thing. Front 9 was not good but the back 9 had a few 1 putt. The Feel with the TPT shaft is amazing. Also love my alignment line

5 birdies and 26 putts with the Link this weekend. I definitely like the Link better than the DF 2.1 and Mezz Max. I do have a DF3 on the way, but it will have a hard time kicking the Link out of the bag.

Got a few questions about the DF this weekend from playing partners, a lot of people seem curious about these, and I’m surprised to hear less comments this year about how weird it looks. Pretty limited data set after only a couple of rounds, but I’m happy with what the stats are saying so far. I switched up my home course this season, going from a place with smaller greens to a spot with much larger ones, so I was curious to see how that would affect my putting stats as I may be faced with much longer first putts.
Putts/round: 33.4, strokes gained against 5 cap -7.34 🤢
Putts/round: 32, strokes gained against 5 cap -4.02.
Starting to see some progress here with the spaceship - I’m looking forward to having everything start to grow in and the greens smoothing out a bit, for as objective as the looks are, this puts a great roll on the ball and I am much more confident in it than any other putter I’ve tried.

Reactions: MH
First round of the year with my DF2.1

Was very happy.
Overall had 32 Pitts which is nothing special but I missed nothing from 6 feet and in drained a 30 footer for birdie and another 10 footer for par.

Greens were about slow so was coming up a bit short on the longer putts as I have no experience with the putter outside of my 8 foot putting mat.

Got a bit of a wake up call yesterday in speed control going from shaggy greens to somewhat normal conditions, but overall wasn’t too bad. I’ve noticed that I have a tendency to set this up a little closed, which leads to some left misses, especially on short putts, but I’ll work on that over the next few weeks. When I putt confidently with this putter, it works for me - I’m curious to see what the stats look like by the end of the season. Definitely feeling a little less wristy and uncomfortable than last season on the greens, and overall that’s a positive.

1st round at home club greens stimping a bit over 10.
Struggled. Made some good putts but missed 3 or 4 I feel were makeable. Also 3 putt 2x.
2x just couldn't get the speed right. One went 5 feet by and missed comebacker
The other 3 putt hit it 15 feet short and lipped out the 2nd putt.

Missed 3 putts at 5 feet where not sure if I mis aimed or pushed the putt.

Some good putts too but overall had about 2-3 putts above my average with 34.

Hopefully distance control and aim come with more reps as it was only 2nd round ever on a course with it.

Made a couple of long ones today with the DF (including a couple for birdie), struggled a bit with some shorter putts, but a pretty good confidence builder as I head into the season. I’m going to have to take some time outside and get a feel for what square looks like with this, without having those false boundaries/alignment aids that a putting mat provides, and try to trust it. Overall I’m really happy with this putter, I like the press grip an awful lot, and it’s surprisingly soft feel-wise.

Had a nice putting round yesterday with 29 total putts and 7 of those were one putts. My wedges were putting my in a great position to save some pars and get a birdie. My speed control yesterday was much better than Saturday's round. I had a tough time with the greens and just could not figure it out. Heading to the putting practice green here after lunch!

29 putts today on our shaggy plinko boards. I really just need to trust this thing.

Third round with it today. Am got and cold.. Got dialed in on the back. From 8th home on actually had 6 1putts drained 4 from outside 6 feet. Did have a3putt and missed 3 lots from 6 feet or less I feel I should have made.

Think one the speed gets ****** it not will cock. 2 misses I played too much break and hit it through. Think the roll is more pure that I don't need to play as much break.

Back