Ladies Golf Gear on Ebay?

ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
I am wondering if anyone knows of a great seller on Ebay. I know of a few where I buy a lot of my clothes but dont know of any for ladies items..

i'm always scouring ebay for stuff, if i run across any ladies gear i will be sure to let you know.

i'm always scouring ebay for stuff, if i run across any ladies gear i will be sure to let you know.

thanks, I appreciate it TC

Mainly shirts, shorts and skorts.

If there are certain brands you are looking for, check out different stores just as much as ebay. You will find closeouts, clearance, etc that really have great prices.

If there are certain brands you are looking for, check out different stores just as much as ebay. You will find closeouts, clearance, etc that really have great prices.

The main issue I have is that I am living in Mexico right now, but am in the US once a month, so I try to preorder everything and pick it up during my trips. Everything is super expensive in Mexico. She mainly likes Adidas, Nike and Under Armour for shorts and Adidas, Polo and Under Armour as far as tops. New brands she hasn't tried would for sure be an option.

I've gotten tons of golf clothes from ebay, but no one seller in particular though!

I've gotten tons of golf clothes from ebay, but no one seller in particular though!

Anyone in particular stand out as a very reputable seller?

Anyone in particular stand out as a very reputable seller?

I just checked my account, and its been more than 30 days since I actually purchased golf clothes on ebay. What I normally do is just do a search for whatever you want and make sure the seller has 100% and there are quite a bit on ebay with over 1000+ sales. Outside ebay, there's tgw.com which has really good final sales on women's golf clothing.

I'd say most of the sellers on ebay are probably ok for women's clothing. I don't think it's lucrative enough for fakes. Just make sure you check the condition - as I've had some issues with used products that were listed in better condition than they were - but not related to golf gear. I've had pretty good luck with clothing generally and if they list it as new, you're probably safe.

I just checked my account, and its been more than 30 days since I actually purchased golf clothes on ebay. What I normally do is just do a search for whatever you want and make sure the seller has 100% and there are quite a bit on ebay with over 1000+ sales. Outside ebay, there's tgw.com which has really good final sales on women's golf clothing.

I bought some stuff from TGW after you mentioned them and it already arrived and is exactly as promised, thanks for the tip!

I personally have had good luck with Tim the Putter Man, the products are always as promised and arrive quickly. When buying on Ebay I always try to look for sellers that have well over 5000 transactions with 99% or higher feedback.

I forgot to add that I have had good luck with Rock Bottom Golf as well.

I bought some stuff from TGW after you mentioned them and it already arrived and is exactly as promised, thanks for the tip!

You're welcome and I'm glad it worked out for you. I use them all the time!! :)

Jeez GC, how many outfits do you have? :)

You don't wanna know :) Let's just say I need a whole separate closet for just my golf stuff!

Back