Like I said, I could be wrong. Seems Taylor Swift has made a few bucks. She's cute, too, albeit in need of some pizza or a few sandwiches. Did you know that Joe Jonas broke up with her via a text message? Did you know that she wrote "Forever and Always" about Joe and their break up?

Do you think Nick and Miley are more than friends? Can Selena Gomez be a big pop star? Are Rob and Kristen really in love, or is their relationship fabricated to increase the popularity of the "Twilight" movies?

These are the pressing issues I deal with as father of a pre-teen girl golfer.

Kevin

You forgot about the part that with Taylor Swift now rid of Joe, she's dating Taylor Lautner. And the Robert/Kristen thing is resolved - they're married now. These are the things I've learned while sitting in a hair salon waiting for my fiance to finish her shift - there's nothing else to read!

You forgot about the part that with Taylor Swift now rid of Joe, she's dating Taylor Lautner. And the Robert/Kristen thing is resolved - they're married now. These are the things I've learned while sitting in a hair salon waiting for my fiance to finish her shift - there's nothing else to read!

Within the last 90 minutes I saw a magazine cover at the grocery store that stated Rob and Kristen were splitting. I knew they bought a house together, but was not aware of marriage vows. I feel ill informed. That Taylor Lautner is gorgeous. I will call their relationship Taylor Squared. I should copyright that. I'll be right back.

Kevin

That Taylor Lautner is gorgeous. I will call their relationship Taylor Squared. I should copy right that. I'll be right back.

Kevin

ROTFL!!

I heard she puts her fashion over the top because it covers all her uglyness.

The song "Paparazzi" by her is unreal though.

Wow - I feel like I'm in an alternate universe where Esox, Osahar, Dent and Lefty are all teenybopper girls. It's not a pretty visual.

Wow - I feel like I'm in an alternate universe where Esox, Osahar, Dent and Lefty are all teenybopper girls. It's not a pretty visual.

:shock:

Would you rather have a pic of us all in a speedo

Would you rather have a pic of us all in a speedo

When were you guys together to take that picture? More importantly - what were you doing?

I know I'm going to regret this, but . . .

what am I in this alternate universe?

I know I'm going to regret this, but . . .

what am I in this alternate universe?

Spoiler
dogbelly.jpg

I changed my mind. I do admit when I'm wrong, but I'm not wrong on this one.

Back