:excruciating: Uh - I'll just pretend I didn't see that. You're all still teenage girls as far as I'm concerned.

It could have been worse.

Spoiler
user1680_1163474829.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler tags exist for a reason!

I hade no idea what that was for.

Spoiler tags and strikeouts are great--you get to post something outrageous all the while disclaiming responsibility for it.

Maybe it's a girl thing.

Boy, go away for a couple of days to play some golf and just look at what the site how the site has degenerated in such a short time. Lady Gaga isn't bad enough, I've been treated to pictures of Borat that even his mother couldn't love.

Taylor Swift although cute, definitely DOES NOT have a voice and this is coming from a country listener. If you ever hear her live it is just horrendous! We saw her in concert at the Justin Timberlake concert here in Vegas a couple weeks ago and just couldn't believe how bad she sounded. Then we saw her on TV a couple days ago singing live and it was the same, bad. Her voice must be extremely altered in the studio for her albums as I have not heard one live performance from her that sounded good. Lady Gaga although weird, does have a better voice than Taylor Swift in my opinion, but we are comparing totally different genres of music and expectations from those in that genre. I think a better comparison for Lady Gaga would be someone like Pink, Amy Winehouse or maybe Adele, even though Taylor Swift is played on the same stations as all 4 of these people.

Boy, go away for a couple of days to play some golf and just look at what the site how the site has degenerated in such a short time. Lady Gaga isn't bad enough, I've been treated to pictures of Borat that even his mother couldn't love.

You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Besides, no one forced you to open this thread. Until I saw it, I'd never even heard of her him this person.

So far, the only place where we have had to worry about he/she's is in LA. It's an issue when you have a focus group of women and one of them has an adam's apple. Skews the results a bit.

So far, the only place where we have had to worry about he/she's is in LA. It's an issue when you have a focus group of women and one of them has an adam's apple. Skews the results a bit.

Sounds like a Madonna concert to me!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUlSCpURc3M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUlSCpURc3M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Rumors fly

http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/b139100_does_lady_gaga_really_have_man_parts.html

I've heard rumors that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. True?
—Turbo_Power, via Twitter

You speak of the Meat Seen Round the World, do you not? I was wondering when you kids would get around to this question, which rests on a widespread rumor that Lady Gaga has both man and lady parts.

Let's be honest: Until Gaga herself comes out—no pun or implication intended—and not only addresses the hermaphrodite rumor directly, but also addresses it in a bikini, live, without the aid of Photoshop, will we ever really know?

But what's the most likely answer? Let's look at the evidence, shall we...

Here we go.

Exhibit A: That video. Check it out for yourself, right around the one-minute mark. Hawk-eyed fans swear that's some dangle-ness. Also, some photos are getting a very close look.

HOWEVER...the video—shot at, of all things, a massive music festival at Glastonbury—is pretty bad. Could be lighting, could be panties, could be a wad of panties, could be God knows what.

Exhibit B: That supposed confirmation. Blogs have gone nuts posting a supposed discussion from Gaga herself indicating she has both man and lady parts and that "it's not something that I'm ashamed of."

HOWEVER...there is not a single legitimate news source confirming that the statement ever happened. The statement does not appear on Gaga's blog nor does it appear in any video format. In fact, Gaga's manager released a statement to ABC News calling the rumors and the alleged confirmation "ridiculous."

(Reps for famous people lie all the time, of course, but at least the manager is lying or telling the truth to a legitimate news outlet.)

Exhibit C: Gaga has confirmed her bisexuality, no doubt adding fuel to this rumor. But bisexuality has nothing to do with man parts vs. lady parts, and other photos of Gaga don't completely fuel this rumor, nor do they put it to rest. And attempts to reach Gaga's people today were not immediately successful.

So where does that leave us? Holding an empty evidence sack, that's where.

Spoiler
post_image-1213_lady_gaga_z100_03.jpg

That hand is HUGE!!! I think she/he/it is alien.

That hand is HUGE!!! I think she/he/it is alien.

That's not a hand. It's a foot. As she has four feet instead two feet and two hands, she can run equally fast on either set of limbs, or on all fours.

She also needs a couple slices of pizza and/or a sandwich.

Kevin

Lady Gaga "Hollywood" live @ The Bitter End 1/20/06
Rare Stefani Germanotta footage live at the Bitter End pre Lady Gaga mega-stardom performing, ironically, "Hollywood".

She stunk then and still can't sing.What a fruitcake

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_b2C20qN4Ps&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_b2C20qN4Ps&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Lady Gaga "Hollywood" live @ The Bitter End 1/20/06
Rare Stefani Germanotta footage live at the Bitter End pre Lady Gaga mega-stardom performing, ironically, "Hollywood".

She stunk then and still can't sing.What a fruitcake

Have you listened to her voice yet on her final SNL number? You said you couldn't be bothered, yet you went to the trouble to find this video, even after the thread has clearly veered away from it's original topic.

Maybe subconsciously you find Lady Gaga appealing? :D You can embrace the Lady and her talents. No one will judge you.

Kevin

That's not a hand. It's a foot. As she has four feet instead two feet and two hands, she can run equally fast on either set of limbs, or on all fours.

She also needs a couple slices of pizza and/or a sandwich.

Kevin

well played sir, well played!

Or an Ann Coulter interview:

coulter-adams-apple.jpg

coulter_adamsapple.jpg

Spoiler
coulteralien.jpg

damn, as much as I don't care for her rants and schtick, now I won't be able watch her without thinking "Andy?"

Even the greats are singing Lady Gaga.

[YOUTUBE]A2guQYivZ6w[/YOUTUBE]

Kevin

Back