Lady Precept iQ+ Testing Thread

Ladies you are giving some excellent reviews. I like the stats yall have provided and look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!

I just wanted to apologize in advance this week is going to be crazy with the wedding only six days away. I will more then likely be MIA until around September 21. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. I might not be in the threads but I will get email notices for PM on my phone. I hope Dean and I will be able to get some golf in after the wedding. If we do I will try to post about my round.

Hope everyone else has some good rounds and KellyBo can't wait to hear how you like the precept adams combo.

I just wanted to apologize in advance this week is going to be crazy with the wedding only six days away. I will more then likely be MIA until around September 21. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. I might not be in the threads but I will get email notices for PM on my phone. I hope Dean and I will be able to get some golf in after the wedding. If we do I will try to post about my round.

Hope everyone else has some good rounds and KellyBo can't wait to hear how you like the precept adams combo.

Nerfny (& ddec) you have a wonderful wedding week! Take lots of picts all week cause you won't remember any of it. Really.

Kellybo, Mrs Golf4Life, myself and tje rest of the ladies will hold the fort down so don't you dare answer emails. It's golf and you have to keep an eye on Dean in case he finds wayward elevators at early-thirty AM

Early Congrats and Mazel Tov

Nerfny (& ddec) you have a wonderful wedding week! Take lots of picts all week cause you won't remember any of it. Really.

Kellybo, Mrs Golf4Life, myself and tje rest of the ladies will hold the fort down so don't you dare answer emails. It's golf and you have to keep an eye on Dean in case he finds wayward elevators at early-thirty AM

Agreed. I am enjoying reading this thread and you ladies are doing a wonderful job thus far!

I am enjoying what I'm reading, and I'm going to have Jacqui check this thread out too.

Thank you!!! After the wedding starts the countdown to the outing.

Back from our few days away after the wedding. Tomorrow Ddec and I are planning on getting out for a round of golf before having to go back to work!! Now I will really get to see what it is like to play with the pink ball with some leaves on the ground.

Back from our few days away after the wedding. Tomorrow Ddec and I are planning on getting out for a round of golf before having to go back to work!! Now I will really get to see what it is like to play with the pink ball with some leaves on the ground.

Welcome back!! I'm here to tell you the pearly white ones are dang hard to find in leaves.

I think tomorrow, now that I'm officially a lady of leisure, I'll take a pink Precept iQ + & a yellow e6 and go see which is easier see in the leaves. We can compare notes!

Well the past two weeks did not make getting out on the golf course very easy but, now that the wedding is done I should be able to get some rounds in. Today is my last day off before returning to work.

I spent my morning going to social security to start the process of changing my name but this afternoon was 9 holes at Saratoga Lake Golf Course with ddec playing the precepts I love.

Not having swung a club in two weeks was very obvious on my first swing which went no where and ended up pinned against a tree. Needless to say ddec gave me my one mulligan of the round. My next swing was a 7 wood piped right down the middle to a very small landing area. I think lucky for me it rained yesterday and this morning or else that ball would have been long and in a gully. The precept was going long and straight for the most part off the tee and high & soft off of my irons. I almost bought myself another box today when we stopped in golf galaxy but I showed restraint. My putting felt off but I also put my TM Kia Ma in the bag which I haven't really played with since the outing. As the round went on my putting got better. I just don't have any touch with that right now, mainly because I haven't been gaming it.

I didn't play with another ball the entire round. I only played with a white and a clear precept iq +. Some holes we were playing 2 balls because there was a high school team out in front of us walking. I didn't lose a single ball on a course that is short but has narrow fairways that are tree lined.

I think another ball would have to seriously blow me away to get me to give up the precept. I love the feel of this ball on every shot.

Welcome back Nerfny! Love your profile pic. You were such a beautiful bride!

I'm with you on loving this ball. I've already purchased 3 dozen of them since we started testing. I was lucky enough to win a 4-pack on Twitter this week too. Every time I hit any other ball when practicing it feels so harsh compared to these. This is the only ball I put into play, period. It's that good.

Welcome back Nerfny! Love your profile pic. You were such a beautiful bride!

I'm with you on loving this ball. I've already purchased 3 dozen of them since we started testing. I was lucky enough to win a 4-pack on witter this week too. Every time I hit any other ball when practicing it feels so harsh compared to these. This is the only ball I put into play, period. It's that good.

I hear you on when I play another ball it feels harsh, even the e5 I'm playing pretty regularly. Played with the pink IQ+ tonight and shot a 91. I had some fantastic sand shots with it tonight and given this is the place I haven't been happy with it, I was really happy. We played in a light rain for most of the round and the greens were fairly soft and receptive.

I hear you on when I play another ball it feels harsh, even the e5 I'm playing pretty regularly. Played with the pink IQ+ tonight and shot a 91. I had some fantastic sand shots with it tonight and given this is the place I haven't been happy with it, I was really happy. We played in a light rain for most of the round and the greens were fairly soft and receptive.

Good stuff Mary. I noticed that just before this testing started you broke 100 for the first time and since adding this ball(and sharing time with others), that your scores have for the most part been in the 90's and sometimes low 90, which is great. How much of that can you attribute to the Precept ball(if any)?

Awesome reviews ladies! This ball seems like a real winner for sure. Keep up with the great feedback

How easy was it find the pink ball not that some leaves are starting to fall?

How easy was it find the pink ball not that some leaves are starting to fall?

Right now finding the pink ball isn't too hard because the leaves on the ground are the nasty brown ones Irene killed but I'm noticing reds starting to drop so in a week or so the pink is going to start getting harder to find.

Where it is really easy for me right now is in the thick early fall rough my course has. I was only person who didn't loose a ball in the thatch last night thanks to Pinky!

Right now finding the pink ball isn't too hard because the leaves on the ground are the nasty brown ones Irene killed but I'm noticing reds starting to drop so in a week or so the pink is going to start getting harder to find.

Where it is really easy for me right now is in the thick early fall rough my course has. I was only person who didn't loose a ball in the thatch last night thanks to Pinky!

I admit once fall starts to hit I have a hard time finding a ball of any color. Thankfully I usually play with ddec so he can find them for me.

I admit once fall starts to hit I have a hard time finding a ball of any color. Thankfully I usually play with ddec so he can find them for me.

I would never make you look for your ball.......ever. Does he kick them back in the fairway too? :call-me:

I would never make you look for your ball.......ever. Does he kick them back in the fairway too? :call-me:

No I kick them in the woods instead:alien:

Good stuff Mary. I noticed that just before this testing started you broke 100 for the first time and since adding this ball(and sharing time with others), that your scores have for the most part been in the 90's and sometimes low 90, which is great. How much of that can you attribute to the Precept ball(if any)?

I would definitely contribute quite a bit of my consistent 90s to the Precept. It plays so nicely around the greens and also flies so straight (most of the time) that I've gone from playing Double Bogey golf to playing Par/Bogey golf. I am down to only playing the Precept iQ+ and the e5 now with no plans to switch it out.

I'm feeling left out of the TC love :-(

No I kick them in the woods instead:alien:

That is a quick way to get kicked to the curb with the clothes on your back or to be stuck riding elevators forever :)

I would definitely contribute quite a bit of my consistent 90s to the Precept. It plays so nicely around the greens and also flies so straight (most of the time) that I've gone from playing Double Bogey golf to playing Par/Bogey golf. I am down to only playing the Precept iQ+ and the e5 now with no plans to switch it out.

This is really great to hear. My girlfriend plays any ball she finds. I'm working on two things with her- 1. Trying to stick with a certain type of ball and 2.) To JOIN THP!

This is really great to hear. My girlfriend plays any ball she finds. I'm working on two things with her- 1. Trying to stick with a certain type of ball and 2.) To JOIN THP!

Took me a while to find a golf ball I liked and I didn't join until after I went to my first outing.

Took me a while to find a golf ball I liked and I didn't join until after I went to my first outing.

Maybe that will be my plan....:angel: Bring her to an outing first - great idea!!!

I don't know if I have shot any better this year with the Precept IQ+ but I do feel more confident in my play with it. This year with the wedding has been kinda crazy but I think I saw a lot more sub 50 rounds for 9 holes for me this year. I usually don't have time to get in a full 18.

Maybe that will be my plan....:angel: Bring her to an outing first - great idea!!!

The outing was great for me besides the fact that I got engaged, but I got to know all of these people in a few days and everyone treated each other like family not random people you talk to on the internet. I think that was what really got me. Also the fact that they are other interests people talk about on here besides golf. I didn't really post in any of the golf threads at first I actually posted more in the recipe exchange thread to start.

Back